Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why A Rematch Between Danny Garcia and Amir Khan Should NOT Be Made.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KHAN WILL NEVER GO AWAY!!

I have figured it out: this guy believes he is so good, that even when he get KOd he believes it to be everyone elses fault,, this will continue for ever...

Mark my words; Even if Garcia Kicks his ass again he will continue to proclaim his destined greatness.

Kahn Honestly believes he has never lost.

Comment

The problem with Khan is ultimately, as the TS pointed out, that he has zero humility and takes zero accountability for his failures.

He thinks he is some special once in a generation fighter when he has been beaten 3 times by guys nobody considered to even be among the top-3 fighters at the 140lb weight.

I guarantee you that if the rematch hits the negotiating table Khan will start off by demanding a 50/50 split "because I'm Amir Khan and there are still at least 50 tea baggin English losers on boxingscene who say I am the greatest".

Comment

I would like to see a rematch. If Khan wins the rematch let them do it again if Garcia KO's Khan again on to the next one for Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
          I would like to see a rematch. If Khan wins the rematch let them do it again if Garcia KO's Khan again on to the next one for Garcia.
          i would only agree to a rematch after garcia faces matthysse, who has king of losers khan fought to earn a title shot?

Comment

Working...
          X