Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Reason Marquez-Katsidis HAD To Be Stopped (MUST WATCH)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Reason Marquez-Katsidis HAD To Be Stopped (MUST WATCH)

Gerald was a DON KING fighter, Like you heard in the video, he had it all the looks, the record and the power, like a mini Tyson, once this happened he was no good to king and he just forgot all about him, just brushed him aside....never even looked after his medical bills....

Comment

great great video.

thanks for posting.

green k

Comment

thanx,

i guess we shouldnt always complain about stoppages, especially when the one who gets stopped was winning (as was the case in this fight) he didnt even look hurt, although he took a knee and counted himself out, he still fought longer then he should have, this fight should have been stopped much earlier, maybe if it was the G-Man would still be able to live his life normally...

Comment

Originally posted by bcfc View Post
          thanx,

i guess we shouldnt always complain about stoppages, especially when the one who gets stopped was winning (as was the case in this fight) he didnt even look hurt, although he took a knee and counted himself out, he still fought longer then he should have, this fight should have been stopped much earlier, maybe if it was the G-Man would still be able to live his life normally...
          Agreed. I was actually expecting an even earlier stoppage on Michael last night, I think he took a bit more unecessary punishment.

Although, many Mexicans here will disagree with your logic.

Comment

people will often say British reffs stop fights early, but i remember when this happened there was a national uproar, people were going to the hospital were gerald was and staying there all night waiting for news.

Comment

kenny bayless made the absolutley the correct decision

Comment

Katsidis' legs were gone and he had stopped throwing punches. Marquez was tagging him at will and he was not able to defend himself. It was a good stoppage. Anybody who says otherwise is saying so without merit.

It was a good stoppage by Bayless, as Katsidis could not continue and would only have taken more unnecessary punishment.

Comment

Anyone that considers the Katsidis stoppage wrong or early doesnt care about the sport or the boxers who are putting their lives at risk so we could enjoy our lives. We need to wake up. This whole "die trying" mentallity needs to get stomped out of the sport.

Im not saying quit, but what I am saying is thinking about yourself first.

Comment

bump...........

Comment

Working...
                    X