Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are cotto and pacquiao friends at all or not at all?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are cotto and pacquiao friends at all or not at all?

It intrigues me since they have been fighting side by side for years, I think they even fought on some of the same cards because both are promoted by Arum. Do you think these two fighters might know each other out of this sport?

Maybe yes....

Comment

Pacquiao is known to be quite friendly with boxers, didn't he have a party and invited fighters like Morales, Barrera, David Diaz and fighters like that?

Comment

Cotto will be in mannys friendslist after he destroys him. Cotto will be invited to mannys bday next year

Comment

I don't think so.

Comment

Not sure. Never heard of they are friends. Pacquiao is friends with everyone but I don't think Cotto is the same way. He seems to stay around with his camp and that's all

Comment

cotto doesnt seem like the type of guy thats open to new people..he isnt the type you meet and instantly get close to

Comment

I don't know if they are friends,but they are respectful of each other!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Bay Bomber View Post
                  Not sure. Never heard of they are friends. Pacquiao is friends with everyone but I don't think Cotto is the same way. He seems to stay around with his camp and that's all
                  The boxers that I know Cotto is friends with is Calderon and Randall Bailey. I remember Bailey was one of the few guys I have ever seen Cotto had a smile with in the ring and he also help Cotto for his fight against Mosley.

Comment

I doubt it. I just think there's mutual respect there.

Comment

Working...
                    X