Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr: At 100%, I Would've Stopped Martinez in Six

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's no point in staging a rematch. JCC Jr had already been found guilty. Period.

Comment

jr is a idiot and will always be. martinez got bored and thats why that happened in the last round. jr should stop ducking GGG.golovkin has called him out multiple times.and jr uses the "its up to my promoter" response to duck the question. i'd love to see GGG knock chavez jr's head off.

Comment

Lol @ Chavez Jr. Did anyone tell him Martinez had an injured hand and a bad knee? I guess a 100% Martinez would've KOed him in 7 then. Jr was still getting hurt by a bad hand.

Comment

Chavez jr talks delusional just like Juan Manuel Lopez from puerto rico, but Chavez jr is from Mexico. Chavez Jr will only be known for being a son of the legend, the dude don't take boxing serious.

Comment

guess all the dope messed w/his coordination...hopefully the weak NVSAC director Kizer will give him a year 2 reasses himself...

Comment

I see Jr is still smoking weed (damn must be the good stuff too)

Comment

While it is true that Chavez Jr. didn't prepare adequately for that fight (missed training sessions, sleeping problems, use of cannabis, etc), and that eventually affected his performance, it is also true that the person to blame is Jr. himself. He should had known better that he was facing the best fighter of the division and that all the previous deficient antics (partying, poor training) wouldn't apply when you fight someone of the caliper of Martinez.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Granite View Post
                    Da Gawd has spoken Chavez Martinez II ends in 6.
                    you are smoking the same stuff that chavez is.

Comment

GTFOH with this BS!!!!! Jr. needs to fight some real fighters first! He didn't belong in that ring! The olnly reason he didn't get KO'd himself is because he had 30 pounds on Martinez. That just makes Martinez's win that much more impressive!

Comment

Working...
                      X