Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anger Management: Best Show Ever!

Love this show. Its amazing, so funny.

Charlie Sheen is hilarious and it has Selma Blair and Noreen DeWulf. :wank:

meh. it's better than what two and a half men turned into with that Kutcher **** but i prefer the big bang theory if i am going to watch a sitcom at all.

Comment

Love BBT but yes 2 and a Half Men fell off.

Comment

American sitcom has nver come close to matching Seinfeld. I quite like Modern Family and the BBT but neither are in the same league as Seinfeld.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
          meh. it's better than what two and a half men turned into with that Kutcher **** but i prefer the big bang theory if i am going to watch a sitcom at all.
          Don't like any of that, but How I Met Your Mother has become tolerable for me.

Other than Seinfeld and Married with Children, I've never liked sitcoms in general. Not network sitcoms anyway.

Comment

Never liked Sienfeld.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              Don't like any of that, but How I Met Your Mother has become tolerable for me.

Other than Seinfeld and Married with Children, I've never liked sitcoms in general. Not network sitcoms anyway.
              how I met your mom is another decent one. but the characters are getting way to corny and in love. i understand friendship but some of that crap is cringe worthy.

Comment

The king of queen is good. I watch Two and half men and anger management

Comment

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
                  The king of queen is good. I watch Two and half men and anger management
                  ah yes, aside from Seinfeld, King of Queens might be my favourite of the last few years.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
                    American sitcom has nver come close to matching Seinfeld. I quite like Modern Family and the BBT but neither are in the same league as Seinfeld.
                    yeah right young buck married with children was iconic. Charlie sheen is one rich talented crack head though

Comment

Working...
                    X