No announcement yet.

Whats going on in Philipnes?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats going on in Philipnes?

Kind of curios to know the reaction after the KO counter punch?

Was there a Riot? Did people go Anarchy Nolan Batman style?

What about sucicides or other crazy obbessive behavior that *******s exibit?

Mass suicide.

Comment

There is a lot of respect for JMM going on.

Remember that.

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
        There is a lot of respect for JMM going on.

Remember that.
        Thats nice and suprising to hear!

Comment

i'm wondering this too...

I heard in Mexico city thousands of people took to the streets to celebrate

Comment

Is it true that pinoys threatened to boot Ronnie Nathanielz off the island when he scored pac-jmm 2 for jmm? heard that rumor

Comment

Comment

It's funny how sad some peoples lives are that they get some sort of satisfaction over a boxer losing. It's ok folks, your lives are always going to be sh#t as long as you have this attitude. Pac should probably retire and I'm sure the Philippines will still back him.

Deep down you know Floyd avoided him for a reason and you'll probably find out why some day soon.

Comment

Originally posted by mesher View Post
                  It's funny how sad some peoples lives are that they get some sort of satisfaction over a boxer losing. It's ok folks, your lives are always going to be sh#t as long as you have this attitude. Pac should probably retire and I'm sure the Philippines will still back him.

Deep down you know Floyd avoided him for a reason and you'll probably find out why some day soon.
                  Aye, you keep drying those tears.

Comment

I have nothing againts manny but glad he lost because I cant stand bob arum.

That being said I can careless about manny vs mayweather. A guy like hearns would KO both manny and mayweather within 4 rounds so who cares about two inferior fighters going at it and now the undeserved hype is dead.

Thank God and you guys have a safe saturday night!

Comment

Working...
                    X