No announcement yet.

UPS can blow me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPS can blow me!

I am sick of this ****, they always do it.
    Date Local Time Activity
    11/30/2012 7:46 A.M. Out For Delivery
    11/30/2012 7:03 P.M. The package was left in a UPS facility / Delivery rescheduled.
    You know damn well I am not getting that **** till Monday...

)(@*#()*$)(@#$!!!! I stayed home to make sure I was here to get that **** ****ing *******s!!!!!!

I wish they would just be honest...

11/30/2012 7:03 P.M. Driver ate too many hotwings. Taking a ****. Probably won't deliver today.

()U)(*#()@*#$)(*@)#$*)(@*$)(#@*~~!!!!!

You should be able to ask for a refund every time they pull this ****.

Comment

Ordered a tablet 2 days ago, they said it was getting here today and it did.

UPS does a pretty good job

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        Ordered a tablet 2 days ago, they said it was getting here today and it did.

UPS does a pretty good job
        Well isn't your driver Mr. Overacheiver. I am lucky if 1 in 4 packages get here the day they say it will. And the ones that do usually get delivered to one of my neighbors...

Comment

They actually give their drivers some leeway.

If someone rushes to deliver a package and causes an accident or does anything unsafe apparently they can get sued big time so they give guys a pass on things if they are tired etc.

That's what I was told by someone who was a driver, can't remember which company it was.

The weird part is I always thought they cracked the whip on those people but I guess they don't.

Comment

I've never had a problem with UPS and I binge on Amazon purchases.

Ontrac on the other hand.. mofos dropped my package that had my speakers in them.

Comment

the worse is USPS

UPS & FedEx have been alright to me. It's that damn United States Postal Service!!!!!!

Comment

I do commend eBay for offering "Fast -n- Free" shipping. It truly is "fast and free"

I've been ordering a bunch of stuff online these past couple of months. I do not recall what company eBay uses for this great free and fast shipping service but it does not disappoint. I do prefer Amazon for shopping online though, I have never bid on any items on eBay btw, I don't have the patience nor tactics for outbidding people. I always go with "buy it now" when I do purchase items on eBay.

Comment

I'm usually alright with all 3 major shipping companies. It's just one incident when UPS used Fedex Smartpost and they lost the damn book I ordered from amazon.

Comment

Working...
                  X