Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excuses, excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
      linares? he's overrated too never beat anyone good besides rocky juarez if you want to call him good.

135 is a terrible division. Look at the rankings. Richard Abril is probably the most skilled guy there and that says a lot.
      I youtubed abrils fight with rios. Ill check out rankings. I wish Rios would have stayed at 135 for a showdown with broner.

Comment

I like Demarco as a person with what he's been through to get where he is and all but I don't see him as a top fighter. You can't tell much about the Molina fight, it was over so quick and if I recall he wasn't in the fight with Linares hardly at all before the cut Linares had from sparring with Pacquiao opened up. I think people rate him highly because of those two wins but they both look pretty suspect to me.

Comment

i think Demarco is decent n hopefully we get to see how special is Broner, Broner didnt look so good vs Ponce De Leon lol, i think Broner stops him late but i also feel Demarco can stop him late with early body work, what i like about Broner is that he goes in there to win he tries to hurt you, it will be a good fight

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
            i think Demarco is decent n hopefully we get to see how special is Broner, Broner didnt look so good vs Ponce De Leon lol, i think Broner stops him late but i also feel Demarco can stop him late with early body work, what i like about Broner is that he goes in there to win he tries to hurt you, it will be a good fight
            I hope so. I don't think it will be very tactical.

Broner will win by tko9 i feel,

Comment

Haters have things set up. If Broner wins ''So what it is Demarco'' and if Broner loses ''Haha he lost to a fighter who is trash''.

It's sickening.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                Haters have things set up. If Broner wins ''So what it is Demarco'' and if Broner loses ''Haha he lost to a fighter who is trash''.

It's sickening.
                I'm not hating on broner he's a good fighter, with that said though I don't see anything special about demarco. He's the man at 135 so broner deserves props for taking it but its not going to tell me that broner is a pound 4 pound fighter or anything like that.

Comment

Demarco is a bum garbage fighter i never thougth he was good this should be a eazy fight for Broner. The only guys thinking Demarco is a good fighter are guys who dont know crap about boxing PERIOD. If some how Demarco wins then that shows me Broner is not the real deal but a hype job he should beat this garbage fighter

Comment

Im a broner fan but not a baby like all ya'll in here sounding like women and crying. When broner ko's demarco, he will have beaten a top 3-4 lw. Cant ask for more. Thats it-period. You can say demarco only throws one punch at a time but he's no easy out.

Stop crying sissies.

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
                      Demarco is a bum garbage fighter i never thougth he was good this should be a eazy fight for Broner. The only guys thinking Demarco is a good fighter are guys who dont know crap about boxing PERIOD. If some how Demarco wins then that shows me Broner is not the real deal but a hype job he should beat this garbage fighter
                      For example, this guy obviously cant be taken seriously

Comment

Working...
                      X