Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Return on 1/19: Rosado, Guerrero in The Mix

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what about darren barker? he's had hbo exposure against martinez and he should walk right through kerry hope come december

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      I dont like neither fight especially for a so called top MW. Come on this is no better than what Canelo is doing, fighting smaller guys. With that said, I hope its Rosado out of the two. I feel like Rosado is getting a little too much hype around here...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      Rosado is one of the least discussed LMWs, and I doubt anyone would pick him against Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
        so GGG wants to fight a junior middleweight or a guy who was just knocked out by Grady Brewer??!! Whats the motivation for a middlweight to have a goal to become a MIDDLEWEIGHT contender if he gets passed over for a junior middleweight?
        He already called Martinez, Canelo & Ward! Now wait till those Diva find the Courage to find out who's this GGG!

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
          what about darren barker? he's had hbo exposure against martinez and he should walk right through kerry hope come december
          I'd rather see Barker/Proksa, which is a fight that would've happened had Barker not gotten injured. Sturm seems to have fallen off the face of the earth now that Golovkin has the belt. If anybody should be fighting GGG, it's Felix Sturm.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing GGG back in action. Raise the profile a little bit more and hopefully land a big one soon.

Comment

Isn't Rosado already a mandatory to Canelo?
              I gotta think that fight is worth more money. Showtime will use it as a main event featuring Canelo. HBO is talking about the Golovkin fight being the opener on a 3 fight telecast.
              I dont see any way Rosado goes up in weight, fights an opener instead of a headliner, and does it for less money. It doesn't make any sense.

And Golovkin will starch Guerrero. You can argue if you want the reason for him getting knocked out against Brewer, but, there were already rumors about his chin from the amateurs.

Comment

Originally posted by CommanderVander View Post
                I gotta think that fight is worth more money. Showtime will use it as a main event featuring Canelo. HBO is talking about the Golovkin fight being the opener on a 3 fight telecast.
                I dont see any way Rosado goes up in weight, fights an opener instead of a headliner, and does it for less money. It doesn't make any sense.

And Golovkin will starch Guerrero. You can argue if you want the reason for him getting knocked out against Brewer, but, there were already rumors about his chin from the amateurs.
                No, he's the mandatory for K-9's IBF title.

Comment

Originally posted by CommanderVander View Post

Rosado is a mandatory for K9. His thought process is, "well if I lose to Golovkin, I can just move back down and enforce my right to a title shot against K9".

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                    None of the top 15 middleweights are willing to fight Golovkin.

Quillan, N'Jikam, Martinez, Chavez and even Rubio turned it down.

They also tried for a couple of super-middleweights who said no.

Rosado and Guerrero have fought at 160. Rosado is having a problem making 154, so he has to move up.

Mind you, I'd sooner see GGG fight Martinez, Quillan or Macklin but he cannot fight people who duck him.
                    Yeah, just like Martinez ducked Pirog? Pirog faded away into oblivion just as quick as he took the MW scene by storm. I'll say the same thing about this fight as I did that one........make it happen so my boy can put an end to all this 3G is God talk.

I thought Molina just said he would step up to the plate and fight him? Why isn't he being considered?

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                      He already called Martinez, Canelo & Ward! Now wait till those Diva find the Courage to find out who's this GGG!
                      Like Pac is shook to step back in the ring with Bradley I guess?

Comment

Working...
                      X