Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO : Khan Reviews Garcia Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seeing Garcia club away with those caveman haymakers at the top of the last minute of the fourth round... Eeeeewww. Gatti used to do that, but it looked much, much, much better. This guy makes Ray Mancini look like Ricardo Lopez.

Comment

Somehow I think if Khan were American he would not be getting air time like this. He seems too happy with his lot to be getting the real benefit of this wake up call. He is too happy with the bravery compliments when it was a case of fools rush in where angels fear to tread. He is too happy to let this defeat be blamed on a lucky shot. Well I have news for you it was not lucky,skill wise Khan is really pretty poor but his speed has allowed him to get away with it and hide his flaws up to now. Garcia has his number and new trainers,spin and excuses is not going to cut it if he gets in the ring with Garcia again. All the media creation stuff is not going to hold up when Khan takes on top level guys. He does not have it to go to the highest level but he will make loads of money out of his gullible fans. That is what it is really about with him. Khan is nothing special boxing wise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ICZ1...2&feature=plcp

Comment

pshhhhh this guy is in denial. he'll never learn. fluke shot? smh

Comment

haha gotta loves those british tabloids

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
            paused it

"he just timed it so well, it was more of one of those fluke shots really. he threw and hope it hit."

the ****?

won't be surprised if homie starts slurring towards the end of the video.
            LOL yeah that didn't make any sense.

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
            "Keep your chin up"
            -Richard

Schaefer is a fool.

Comment

Good interview IMO. Wish Khan the best.

Comment

good interview. haye knows his boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                  pshhhhh this guy is in denial. he'll never learn. fluke shot? smh
                  I love the warriors!! The dude with the afro was my fave character. He's pretty handy with the baseball bat!!

Comment

A Mere Con and his excuses *sigh

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                      hayemaker droppin' knowledge like a clumsy librarian.
                      LMAO

if dudes REALLY care for AK they would tell him that it wasn't a fluke shot...TEAM KHAN need to keep it real with my man!!

Comment

Working...
                      X