No announcement yet.

Froch v Pavlik make it happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Froch v Pavlik make it happen

Pav's back and looking for a title shot i think Froch would be a perfect test. Better that than seeing Froch beat **** out of powder puff Bute again. Thoughts...

I'd rather see Froch-Kessler II.

Comment

Kelly Pavlik needs to avenge his losses to Former Welterweight Martinez and 50 year old Hopkins.

OR....

he could get a meaningful win at the weight

Sick of hearing about this clown, face reality Pavliks boys, he hasnt done **** in years and is totally irrelevant

Comment

Originally posted by Thor-Odinson View Post
        Kelly Pavlik needs to avenge his losses to Former Welterweight Martinez and 50 year old Hopkins.

OR....

he could get a meaningful win at the weight

Sick of hearing about this clown, face reality Pavliks boys, he hasnt done **** in years and is totally irrelevant
        Such as? (assuming Kessler's not an option)

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
          Such as? (assuming Kessler's not an option)
          ANYBODY

(in order of preference)

Bika
          Oustheiven
          Steigletz
          Dirrell
          Johnson
          Abraham
          Groves

Any of them would do.

****ing civil service workers and fat middleweights do not a title shot make.

Comment

ANYBODY

(in order of preference)

Bika
            Oustheiven
            Steigletz
            Dirrell
            Johnson
            Abraham
            Groves

Any of them would do.

****ing civil service workers and fat middleweights do not a title shot make.
            Well he's already beaten Abraham and Johnson, so not much to gain there.

I like the Stieglitz fight but he will probably lose his title to Abraham, Sauerland are difficult to negotiate with too.

Groves isn't ready, Froch has sparred with him and has publicly said that.

Dirrell stunk the place out last time, there will be no demand for that fight and Oosthuizen is an up and comer at 24, I can't see him getting into the ring with Froch

So that leaves Sakio Bika or Kelly Pavlik, the latter being the 'money' fight.

Comment

Well he's already beaten Abraham and Johnson, so not much to gain there.

I like the Stieglitz fight but he will probably lose his title to Abraham, Sauerland are difficult to negotiate with too.

Groves isn't ready, Froch has sparred with him and has publicly said that.

Dirrell stunk the place out last time, there will be no demand for that fight and Oosthuizen is an up and comer at 24, I can't see him getting into the ring with Froch

So that leaves Sakio Bika or Kelly Pavlik, the latter being the 'money' fight.
              sorry mate I meant Pavlik should get a meaningful win at the weight before calling out froch.

I can't see Kessler ducking out of the froch fight, thats the next for those 2 guys, so Pavlik needs something to do in the meantime.

If he just fights another bum after this rosinsky fella then you know all he's doing is hanging around for the cheque (as i suspect) because theres plenty of decent options for him

Comment

sorry mate I meant Pavlik should get a meaningful win at the weight before calling out froch.

I can't see Kessler ducking out of the froch fight, thats the next for those 2 guys, so Pavlik needs something to do in the meantime.

If he just fights another bum after this rosinsky fella then you know all he's doing is hanging around for the cheque (as i suspect) because theres plenty of decent options for him
                yeah you're right, my fault, I read your post wrong.

I don't think Kessler will necessarily duck Froch but apparently Kessler is asking for a lot of money (i.e. too much for Hearn) to fight in the UK, which is the only place Froch is interested.

Comment

yeah you're right, my fault, I read your post wrong.

I don't think Kessler will necessarily duck Froch but apparently Kessler is asking for a lot of money (i.e. too much for Hearn) to fight in the UK, which is the only place Froch is interested.
                  Hmmm

if that is the case i would consider it a duck job, Bute was more than willing to come over and he makes at least as much money as Kessler does, plus after that fight i think there would be a bit more on the table in this one, plus Froch is the champion.

They would pack out the stadium for this one, if Kessler doesn't take it it's because he doesn't fancy it imo, i'd hate to see that from the viking warrior

Comment

Didn't i just make this fucking thread???!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X