Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The ref didn't do a bad job, Khan doesn't know how to listen!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ref didn't do a bad job, Khan doesn't know how to listen!!

The ref warned Khan 5 times and in round 6(1:25) told him he was gonna take a point away.

Then in the end of round 7, takes a point away after 6 warnings.

Then after the 8th warning in round 12, takes away another point.

I didn't even count all pocket holding warning that Khan got, which probably go into the 20+ and all the pushing he didn't get warned about which would've taken this into 15+ warnings just for pushing.

Khan brought that on himself, he's mad because he couldn't get away with the stuff he's use to getting away with. Back to the drawing, show'em how not to push and hold constantly, Roach. If you do hold Khan, be sneaky about it, don't make it so blatant.

It was just miscommunication between the two. You have to put the blame on the ref of course for not doing what he's supposed to and making the rules clear by being more vocal etc etc.

But Khan deserved it, he kept pushing Peterson with the elbow aiming at his head. He should know better.
    Last edited by Low Blow Combos; 12-11-2011, 06:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Blow Combos View Post
      It was just miscommunication between the two. You have to put the blame on the ref of course for not doing what he's supposed to and making the rules clear by being more vocal etc etc.

But Khan deserved it, he kept pushing Khan with the elbow aiming for Peterson's head. He should know better.
      He warned him plenty. The OP said he warned him 5 times... which is a crap ton of times.
      I just realized... the ref gave him a point from the Peterson KD where he elbowed him.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        He warned him plenty. The OP said he warned him 5 times... which is a crap ton of times.
        I just realized... the ref gave him a point from the Peterson KD where he elbowed him.
        I completely agree man. BUT the warnings were the kind of "hey don't do this" as opposed to the hard "one more time and you get one point taken away!!" kind of warnings.

Boxers tend to ignore small warnings due to the heat of the fight and waiting for that hard warning to stop doing whatever they're doing. They'll push it until they get a hard warning. Same happens with clinching, holding, etc etc - they keep doing it until the ref separates both and calls him out about it separately and in a final warning tone.

But I could care less really, I really enjoyed how everything unfolded last night. King Lamont baby lol.

Comment

But Khan deserved it, he kept pushing Khan with the elbow aiming for Peterson's head. He should know better.
          So are you saying that boxers don't know the rules, the ref doesn't make rules, he just enforces the ones that are there.

I heard the ref warn him 5 times, on the 6 time he told him he would take a point away. On the 7th time the point was taken away, If 6 warnings aren't clear enough, then what is?

Comment

Yup, Khan needs to stop doing all that ish.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
              So are you saying that boxers don't know the rules, the ref doesn't make rules, he just enforces the ones that are there.

I heard the ref warn him 5 times, on the 6 time he told him he would take a point away. On the 7th time the point was taken away, If 6 warnings aren't clear enough, then what is?
              Boxers know but the ref is there to stay in control of things. If they thought boxers would abide by every rule they wouldn't have a ref up there.

Khan was clearly being ignorant, I agree he deserved it. I'm saying that the ref should have been more vocal and aggressive with letting Khan know the severity of his actions. That's all.

But like I said Khan was playing the fool, even after he got the first point taken away he continued to do it so he definitely deserved it.

Comment

Did you guys see Oscar's face when the point was taken away, classic.

Comment

Boxers know but the ref is there to stay in control of things. If they thought boxers would abide by every rule they wouldn't have a ref up there.

Khan was clearly being ignorant, I agree he deserved it. I'm saying that the ref should have been more vocal and aggressive with letting Khan know the severity of his actions. That's all.

But like I said Khan was playing the fool, even after he got the first point taken away he continued to do it so he definitely deserved it.
                  I love fact that he was playing the victim, the constant holding and pushing warning from the ref, you gets no sympathy from me.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                    Did you guys see Oscar's face when the point was taken away, classic.
                    he spazzed out!!

Comment

Working...
                    X