No announcement yet.

Nachos are the greatest snack ever...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nachos are the greatest snack ever...

Ballgame, movies, theme park...they're everywhere. Easy to eat while you're walking around or just sitting on your azz watching a game or movie. Add some beans or carne asada, sour cream and guac and it becomes a meal. ****! this ***** is good! Anyone care to dispute?

every saturday after playing ball, me and the homeys meet up and grill or have a food theme night

this past saturday, my buddy reggie decided to make it nacho night...this dude got authentic tortillas, sliced them up in triangles and deep fried them suckers

now, im not a fan of beans...dont want them in my burritos...when i order a mexican place at el torito, the bean dip portion doesnt get touched

BUT

this dude made this chorizo-bean dip and man...that **** was amazing

so he took the deep fried nachos, sprinkled grated cheese and microwaved it real fast to melt it...then put that dip all over...some pico de gallo, sour cream, onions, then splattered tapatio all over it...

he put this on a giant serving tray (there was about 6 of us) and i kid you not, it was gone in 10mins

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      every saturday after playing ball, me and the homeys meet up and grill or have a food theme night

this past saturday, my buddy reggie decided to make it nacho night...this dude got authentic tortillas, sliced them up in triangles and deep fried them suckers

now, im not a fan of beans...dont want them in my burritos...when i order a mexican place at el torito, the bean dip portion doesnt get touched

BUT

this dude made this chorizo-bean dip and man...that **** was amazing

so he took the deep fried nachos, sprinkled grated cheese and microwaved it real fast to melt it...then put that dip all over...some pico de gallo, sour cream, onions, then splattered tapatio all over it...

he put this on a giant serving tray (there was about 6 of us) and i kid you not, it was gone in 10mins
      Gawddamn, Mak! Fresh Nachos sounds good! Sounds like it was worth the work, I'ma have to try that. I usually just get the canned cheese and fill up the crockpot when I BBQ. Some jalapenos, homemade guac, sour cream and grilled carne asada, dayam!

I like getting super nachos at those small mom and pop spots.
      Quick tip for you: Titos tacos on washington in culver city

Comment

Nacho's "peeleft:

Doritos Chilli Heatwaves with Dip > Shizzy azz Nachos.

though the same kinda things, whole better taste

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
          Nacho's "peeleft:
          How dare you...

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
            Gawddamn, Mak! Fresh Nachos sounds good! Sounds like it was worth the work, I'ma have to try that. I usually just get the canned cheese and fill up the crockpot when I BBQ. Some jalapenos, homemade guac, sour cream and grilled carne asada, dayam!

I like getting super nachos at those small mom and pop spots.
            Quick tip for you: Titos tacos on washington in culver city

yea man...the hole-in-the-wall places are the best...there's one here in the 818 that's open 24hrs, its the new Dennys for after-club grubbing

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
              How dare you...
              Jus sayin it how it is

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                yea man...the hole-in-the-wall places are the best...there's one here in the 818 that's open 24hrs, its the new Dennys for after-club grubbing
                Whats it called? My homeys always hit up Won Kok in Chinatown after clubbing, need to change it up.

Comment

Jus sayin it how it is

you dont like nachos?

Comment

Jus sayin it how it is
                    Doritos are the *****, Ima give it a try!

Comment

Working...
                    X