No announcement yet.

drunk Teenage chick gets shat on

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BattleHardened View Post
    That's so fucked up. I can't believe people think this is funny. Who's the guy who did it so I can find him, hit him in the back of the head with a bat, and gag him with my cock before jizzing into his lungs.
    She's just 1 person in a world of over 6 billion. From a random google search, I can tell you that she is one of those girls that goes to parties and drinks until she wakes up the next morning.

I believe the saying is... shit happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
      No kidding a really ****ty day she had.
      I see what you did there... i was waiting for that

Comment

Comment

This is so not funny, it's quite revolting and disgusting. I don't know who thought it would be funny ****ting on a drunk unconscious girl. People will do anything for a laugh these. I hope the girl is already, she will be mentally scarred for life

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
              This is so not funny, it's quite revolting and disgusting. I don't know who thought it would be funny ****ting on a drunk unconscious girl. People will do anything for a laugh these. I hope the girl is already, she will be mentally scarred for life
              That may be true. I guess those are the risks you take when you binge drink underage.

I woke up in my fair share of strange places with no recollection of what happened as a teenager. Fortunately, I never had the poo poo on my face.

Comment

I just don't understand who would have let this happen. I would have stopped that immediately if that happened when I was around.

Don't get me wrong, I put extremely hot sauce in peoples mouths when they passed out and they woke up screaming, but this is just too much.

Comment

I didnt really think ti was funny just disgusting, especially since she looks legit dead. But, Ill share this pic i saw on one of the links in this thread that shows people ****in with her about it over facebook.

http://imgzen.us/viewer.php?file=773...6574889882.jpg
                  Last edited by Danny Gunz; 02-01-2011, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BattleHardened View Post
                    I just don't understand who would have let this happen. I would have stopped that immediately if that happened when I was around.

Don't get me wrong, I put extremely hot sauce in peoples mouths when they passed out and they woke up screaming, but this is just too much.
                    Maybe shes a bitch.

Comment

Atleast she didn't get raped?

Comment

Working...
                      X