Collapse
No announcement yet.

PACQUIAO: "Mayweather is too big. Mayweather is too fast"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thats pac opinion. he sees floyd's advantage. i see nothing wrong with that.

whats making me puke is saying that youll stop someone but you cant. and thats stupidity at its finest if not just hyping one's self.

Comment

• Both Clottey and Cotto are bigger then Floyd.

Comment

• The thread title is misleading. I didn't see Pacquiao saying Mayweather is too big and fast anywhere in the articles. He simply stated that Mayweather is fast and that Mayweather is bigger than him, which everyone already knows.
        Last edited by TheGreatA; 05-03-2010, 07:32 AM.

Comment

• its all mind games.

Comment

• lol I knew the Mayweather dick riders would come out in force if he had a good performance, the only way any of this BS will ever be dowsed is by a fight, all these ridiculous threads are so boring now.

Comment

• Originally posted by And Still View Post
              But to be fair, all the Filipinos are saying "blood drain". I'm not sure what that is about.

If you ever read the YouTube or Examiner commnets, all the Pinoys say "blood drain".

Th cultures are different. I can't imagine Barack Obama or Gordon Brown responding to a joke from a B-list comedian on a podcast.
              lmfao at your pac-picture and cowboy roach-lol

Comment

• Originally posted by led View Post
                thats pac opinion. he sees floyd's advantage. i see nothing wrong with that.

whats making me puke is saying that youll stop someone but you cant. and thats stupidity at its finest if not just hyping one's self.
                Do you think Floyd would trade places with you?

Comment

Working...
                X