• Show
Clear All

• Alex Leapai vs. Wladimir Klitschko

Does Leapai have a chance of winning?

Good undercard for this event:

www.boxrec.com/show_display.php?show_id=686683

Marcelo Luiz Nascimento vs. age 22 Joseph Parker

Olympic Gold medal winner Oleksandr Usyk vs. Ben Nsafoah

Robert Tlatlik vs. Bihes Barakat (both good young fighters)

Roman Belaev (talented prospect) vs. Fouad El Massoudi
    Klitschko by KO/TKO
    83.70%
    Klitschko by decision
    6.52%
    Leapai by KO/TKO
    6.52%
    Leapai by decision
    0.00%
    evenly matched, difficult to predict
    3.26%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by The Hammer; 04-22-2014, 06:44 PM.

He has a puncher's chance, but really Wlad should dispatch him in 2-3 rounds.

As for Parker, he looks like a promising fighter. Looking forward to seeing him against Williams.

Comment

Puncher's chance & probably another boring fight where Klitschko has no real reason to take unnecessary risks against an inferior opponent.

Leapai: lunge and miss by a mile
      Wlad: step back and jab
      Last edited by Fr3$h; 04-05-2014, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Love how Klitlickers have to try and sell Wlads fight with undercards... Desperate times call for desperate measures I guess because we all know the main event will be a snooze fest

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Hans Landa View Post
          Love how Klitlickers have to try and sell Wlads fight with undercards... Desperate times call for desperate measures I guess because we all know the main event will be a snooze fest
          I don't wanna watch it either but I don't blame Klitschko or the "Klitlickers". It's not like they're ducking anyone.

HWs have simply gotten too large to be aesthetically appealing. A 6'6" 250 pound man with the physique of a welterweight effortlessly breaking everyone's will to live with a few jabs is extremely impressive but not very exciting.
          Last edited by Fr3$h; 04-05-2014, 04:42 PM.

Comment

I'm hesitant to say no chance with any HW matchup, but it's about as close to a no-hope fight as is possible. Leapai is nowhere close to good enough for Wlad, and will have to land that one in a million KO shot. Even stunning Wlad or knocking him down wouldn't be enough, Wlad cannot be able to recover from whatever Leapai lands. He has to put Wlad out cold.

Comment

I expect a clear KO by Wlad during the early to mid rounds. Anything else will be a bit of a let down.

Comment

what more CAN wlad prove at this point? nobody can give him a run for his money, even in his later stage

Comment

This is such a mismatch the 12 to 0 vote is generous.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
                    what more CAN wlad prove at this point? nobody can give him a run for his money, even in his later stage
                    He can extend his run, beat records. There are good and dangerous opponents for him out there. Wlad has plenty of fights that can enhance his resume further and cement his ATG status.

Comment

Working...
                    X