No announcement yet.

Is Vitali ducking Haye?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post

How can you 'duck' a fighter who has refused to fight you not once but twice?
    Calling someone out saying you're going to KO him and it's personal then refusing to fight can't be anything other than a duck.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
      Calling someone out saying you're going to KO him and it's personal then refusing to fight can't be anything other than a duck.
      So Haye ducked Vitali then? He has on multiple occasions said variations of: 'I will KO Vitali'. Since he twice had the chance to get Big Klit in the ring then surely, by your standards, he was ducking Vitali Klitschko.

LOL.

Comment

You are describing what Haye did in the ring with Wlad, right?

Comment

At this stage, yes.

Comment

NO. Anyone who says yes has no clue about what Vitali is thinking at all. The guy is 41, has been talking about retirement for the last 2-3 fights.... now haye says fight me, and vitali should just forget his own thoughts about retirement just to satisfy Haye? PLEASE!!!!!

Vitali is going to decide stop, or fight on, then and only then will a fight with haye come into the picture if vitali fights on. Haye has NOTHING to do with vitalis decision

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
              So Haye ducked Vitali then? He has on multiple occasions said variations of: 'I will KO Vitali'. Since he twice had the chance to get Big Klit in the ring then surely, by your standards, he was ducking Vitali Klitschko.

LOL.
              Sure.......... If Haye was ducking, Vitali is now. Only idiots will say one was ducking but not the other. I guess you count as one of the idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingchef View Post
                NO. Anyone who says yes has no clue about what Vitali is thinking at all. The guy is 41, has been talking about retirement for the last 2-3 fights.... now haye says fight me, and vitali should just forget his own thoughts about retirement just to satisfy Haye? PLEASE!!!!!

Vitali is going to decide stop, or fight on, then and only then will a fight with haye come into the picture if vitali fights on. Haye has NOTHING to do with vitalis decision
                Get back to the kitchen waitress, Haye agreed to the demands before Vitali even signed to fight Chisora. Like Vitali is going to tell the dinner lady his plans.

Comment

Get back to the kitchen waitress, Haye agreed to the demands before Vitali even signed to fight Chisora. Like Vitali is going to tell the dinner lady his plans.
                  What's you favorite active HW fighter? Just curious...

Are you Haye's fan, or do you support more or less every UK fighter? (except of Price).

Comment

Originally posted by marvelousmatt View Post
                    Any fight involving a Klitschko brother and Haye will be on the Klitschko's terms,end of story.It's up to Haye,and his big toe willing,to want to redeem himself by taking the fight with good terms. Haye was offered $3 million plus TV $$, he WANTS $8-10 million guarenteed...not happening after his dismal perfromance vs Vlad and having no leverage.
                    Hate to admit it, but that's a good point. Haye fought like s**t against Wlad and Chisora was not a big win.

Comment

Originally posted by Rahat View Post
                      **** klitshkos they dont fight outside there country.Haye would ko vitali.
                      if i remember correctly wlad has had one fight in hes country.....not sure about vit....maybe one ore two

Comment

Working...
                      X