Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cant wait for Garcia vs Matthysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Won't happen. Garcia is being moved along to be a star, face it Lucas doesnt have a following. Broner vs Garcia will be a big fight next year....so have to keep to the a script, 2 undefeated fighters.

Comment

I don't see Garcia ever becoming a huge star

I think this fight happens this year hopefully Lucas can finsh it and not leave it in the judges hands

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
        Yep. It was written.

Golden Boy will probably try to kill two birds with one stone and have Matthysse fight Maidana (so Maidana doesn't fight Paulie).

I think they are promoting the wrong guys here. Khan vs Garcia really that massive of a fight? Matthysse vs Garcia is where it's at. Khan needs to work his way back up to the top.
        They probably don't think Matthysse is profitable compared to an undefeated fighter or a popular fighter like Khan.
        Boxing... it's about how much money you can make, not about who you fight

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
          Yep. It was written.

Golden Boy will probably try to kill two birds with one stone and have Matthysse fight Maidana (so Maidana doesn't fight Paulie).

I think they are promoting the wrong guys here. Khan vs Garcia really that massive of a fight? Matthysse vs Garcia is where it's at. Khan needs to work his way back up to the top.
          Richard Schafer said that Malignaggi vs Maidana is not big enough for the Barrclay's Center. So he's looking at Berto vs Malignaggi and Matthysse vs Maidana.

That's probably the same reason he won't do Garcia vs Matthysse.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
            Richard Schafer said that Malignaggi vs Maidana is not big enough for the Barrclay's Center. So he's looking at Berto vs Malignaggi and Matthysse vs Maidana.

That's probably the same reason he won't do Garcia vs Matthysse.
            Paulie is going to KO Berto

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              Paulie is going to KO Berto
              LOL that would be something

Comment

MATTHYSE destroys Danny "DUCK" Garcia!!!!!!

Comment

never gonna happen, garcia has been ducking matthysse for a couple of fights now. best thing for matthysse to do is to drop GBP and switch over to TP, perhaps he can aim a fight with pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                  X