Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you or would you wear pink?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't like pink but I wear a variety of colors such as green, yellow, brown, red, blue, and my bread and butter black and grey. I can't do pink and skinny jeans

Comment

I have been meaning to get a pink dress shirt for work but just havn't gotten around to it, it would look nice I think and nothing wrong with wearing the color.

Comment

Pink, purple, yellow, green[unless it's dark green], orange I stay away from wearing clothes of these colors. I don't find them gay, I just don't like them.

Black, navy blue, red, blue, grey, burgundy, are colors I would wear. When I want to go bright and wear something different, I wear sky/baby/light blue that's about as bright as I take it.

BTW, pink used to be for boys and blue used to be for girls. It's something I actually never knew before this year in summer class.

Here's a quick paragraph I found.
        Pink and blue arrived, along with other pastels, as colors for babies in the mid-19th century, yet the two colors were not promoted as gender signifiers until just before World War I—and even then, it took time for popular culture to sort things out. For example, a June 1918 article from the trade publication Earnshaw's Infants' Department said, "The generally accepted rule is pink for the boys, and blue for the girls. The reason is that pink, being a more decided and stronger color, is more suitable for the boy, while blue, which is more delicate and dainty, is prettier for the girl."

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
          the ppl who talk about how wearing certain colors makes you gay are the gayest ppl of all. if you are secure about your sexuality theres no need to worry about that ****, the ppl who do are either extremely insecure or closet cases.

incidently i seldom wear pink, but its bcuz i usually dont like pink clothes. not bcuz i think its gay or worry ppl will think im gay.
          That's the thing. It's usually the closet ****'s who are the one's who bang on about how wearing pink makes you a REAL MAN and whatnot.

Personally i don't wear pink and couldn't give a flying **** if anyone did. What does irk me though are the people who try and prove a point by wearing pink and go around beating their chest claiming wearing pink makes them a REAL MAN.

Comment

pink ties are classy

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
              I was taught blue is for boys pink is for girls, so no.
              but cotto wears pink... is he a girl?

Comment

id rock pink if it looks right for my outfit.

im dark skinned so some looks ok

Comment

Mate would never catch me wearing pink.

Comment

Working...
                  X