Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer on Mayweather-Guerrero, Discussions Begin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our HERO must think that Robert, is Bacon & Eggs!!!

Comment

Floyd Mayweather doesn't care if you don't like him because you never will.

Floyd has got to be hoping Cotto beats Trout to set up Canelo-Cotto in May, with the winner fighting Mayweather at the end of the year, but with Canelo's luck at getting opponents these days, who really knows what will happen.

Comment

Guerrero is ready to tax that azz.

Comment

If I'm not mistaken there are a heck of a lot more guys who have been at 147 for more then two fights.

I like Guerrero but Berto isn't the win to get you Mayeather. Ortiz was stretching it by beating him the first time.

Comment

Only thing that bothers me is that beating Berto is the way to Floyd. I dont get it

Comment

Originally posted by RonRoss View Post
              Why does Floyd have to make it so hard for me to like him, I love watching him fight.
              you cant teach courage ...floyd is one skillsful fighter (even i can admit that) but let's face it , he's a damn coward...

Comment

disgraceful fight!

Comment

Originally posted by DanboSmitty View Post
                  Figures, Cotto takes on the bigger challenge and Mayweather gets the easy fight.

Comment

Brilliant! Another long holiday, a shit shave and shower in chokey and this guy comes back with yet another easy fight that nobody is that interested in seeing.

Floyds comeback has been absolutely gash.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                      Bout time floyd stop ducking the Ghost.
                      Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
                      Guerrero is ready to tax that azz.
                      I don't like Floyd, but guys...do you really think he's ducking Guerrero? Really? Guerrero would be totally outclassed if he gets in the ring with Mayweather. Just saying it like it is.

Comment

Working...
                      X