No announcement yet.

Mark has a crush

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
    seriously though take her to pf changs. with appetizers, entres, drinks and dessert. ull run like 60 bucks. the foods great and it seems more up scale than it is. the lounges around there are decent or you can watch the bellagio water show and get a kiss.
    You know what Mannie my bro,i got the win,ill take her to white cross drugs down by pawnstars.been there 60 years all types of celebrity shwag a 50s diner counter and the best burgers in Las Vegas.

Comment

were gonna whip the pats.
      You fcking know it,Belicheck 2-6 against the broncos.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        You know what Mannie my bro,i got the win,ill take her to white cross drugs down by pawnstars.been there 60 years all types of celebrity shwag a 50s diner counter and the best burgers in Las Vegas.
        driven by that 1000's of tim didnt know there was a diner in there. off of oakey and las vegas bvld right? is the food really good?

Comment

driven by that 1000's of tim didnt know there was a diner in there. off of oakey and las vegas bvld right? is the food really good?
          Not sure of the streets i am a landmark dude,and it looks old and ghetto from the outside,and the burger is fcking awesome get the tiffany burger and your in delicious meat heaven.

Comment

My suggestion would be to hold off on telling her your Freemont Street war stories.

And Tebow is overhyped.

Now that that's out of the way.. Just take her to a decent place and be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              My suggestion would be to hold off on telling her your Freemont Street war stories.

And Tebow is overhyped.

Now that that's out of the way.. Just take her to a decent place and be nice.
              That White Cross Diner is cool it has a 50s flare inside,the outside is as ghetto as it gets but it makes for a nice surprise when she sees how cool it is and how good the food is,i am past dating to get laid i want to settle down have a family.
              And how can you overrate 7 comeback wins in a season get real brah.

Comment

That White Cross Diner is cool it has a 50s flare inside,the outside is as ghetto as it gets but it makes for a nice surprise when she sees how cool it is and how good the food is,i am past dating to get laid i want to settle down have a family.
                And how can you overrate 7 comeback wins in a season get real brah.
                The media over-hypes him. He's in the internet news every day. Even when he loses, he gets praised. What the hell is that about? You "get real brah". He's far from the best QB in the league.

Think about it, people don't even say the Broncos anymore, they refer to the team as "Tebow".

Comment

The media over-hypes him. He's in the internet news every day. Even when he loses, he gets praised. What the hell is that about? You "get real brah". He's far from the best QB in the league.

Think about it, people don't even say the Broncos anymore, they refer to the team as "Tebow".
                  The best qb in football is named Tom Brady and it will be until he retires,followed by Brees and Rothlessberger fck ill even throw in Eli,but name one other qb after 5 years starting has the credentials that he has 15 strats into his career,he is sure as fck better then tony romo or philip rivers.As for the Tebow fans i dont care,i have no respect for the new gator dick suckers who claim broncos,its just like the phonies when we went back to back,i stay with my team in the good times and bad.
                  Last edited by MARKBNLV; 01-14-2012, 09:04 AM.

Comment

The best qb in football is named Tom Brady and it will be until he retires,followed by Brees and Rothlessberger fck ill even throw in Eli,but name one other qb after 5 years starting has the credentials that he has 15 strats into his career,he is sure as fck better then tony romo or philip rivers.As for the Tebow fans i dont care,i have no respect for the new gator dick suckers who claim broncos,its just like the phonies when we went back to back,i stay with my team in the good times and bad.
                    What about Jew Brees?

Comment

What about Jew Brees?
                      2nd best qb in the league,i have been sober for few days now,i also have not eaten just juice,trying to cleanse my body a bit.

Comment

Working...
                      X