Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hulk Hogan Slammed in Divorce Settlement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't like hulk hogan cause he is a huge dick but I still feel bad for him

That **** didn't take all those years of bumps...hulk back is fu*k up cause of that ****

And the courts give her this much for doing nothing in wrestling??
    What a joke

Same crap happen to nas and mosley
    Last edited by heat27; 11-23-2011, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
      Doesn't matter where you were married at it matter where you file for divorce.
      Manny owns property in the US and I think California at that too. They are a mandatory 50/50 state too, his goose is cooked if she files there.
      I'm pretty sure thats not how it works. How would a divorce court in one country have jurisdiction over another country where they originally married?

Illegials have practically no rights in this country. And while Pac is probably a U.S. citizen, I doubt Jinkee is.

And lastly, all Pac has to do is hire Arum's jew lawyer buddies and theres no way Jinkee would get ****.

Comment

Here, a threesome with brooke and her Mom is what one should want

Comment

Then the sick **** marries a double of his daughter.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
            This is why we need some sort of Divorce reform in America.
            Hulk Hogan risked his health, worked hard his whole life only to have it taken by a taletless hag.
            Ahh, the US court system, where lady justice wears a blindfold The courts are part of the problem, not the solution, my friend.

Originally posted by Ether View Post
            Imagine Michael Jordan's ex wife, that **** is balling beyond belief.
            And all she did was enjoy a life of luxury, get laid, have some kids and cook .. oops, they probably had maids. Yeah, that's quite a scam, some of these babes get away with.

Originally posted by PEANUT LIKACHU View Post
            manny is the God of the Philippines no way will they do that to him. Jinke will most likely be thrown in jail for not allowing her husband to cheat on her freely.
            No way do Junkie, blow that meal ticket -- She's there for life.

Comment

Originally posted by Flab View Post
              Then the sick **** marries a double of his daughter.
              And linda was fu*king one of brooke's friend
              That whole family is crazy lol
              Last edited by heat27; 11-23-2011, 08:51 PM.

Comment

This cut close to my heart, Brothers.

Comment

this is why ... even if you're not rich .... everyone should have a pre-nup ... you never know ... even everyday guys get whored by the courts, they always side with a woman ... get a pre-nup so someone has your back fellas

Comment

damn hulkster! but not so fast! wasn't hulk unfaithful first? that can be a factor in determining asset split. . . isn't he still wrestling too? damn. . . he's gonna be doing that shyt till he's 70. . . he'll be fine, though. . . HULKAMANIA WILL NEVER DIE!!!

Comment

my professor used to be one of the best divorce lawyers in michigan, and she's a HUGE MILITANT FEMINIST. . . and she was bragging about how she has ripped apart so many guys pensions. . . she said one guy was a retired cop, with like a 50k a year pension, and his wife got almost 80% of it! imagine not even being rich, and working 30 years, only to have your retirement straight YOINKED!

Comment

Working...
                      X