Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can anyone argue that Ronaldo is better than Messi?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Messi has out scored Ronaldo 3 seasons in a row...

Comment

Originally posted by Quiet_Storm View Post
      They're both overrated. Both didn't do **** when playing for lesser teams at the World Cup.

Elevating the performance of your team when you're part of weaker side is a sign of greatness, both struggled to do that when their national teams needed them to pull off something special.
      Messi was actually good in the world cup. He was more of a playmaker than a goalscoring threat though (he played deeper on the pitch to link up play)

Ronaldo was ok, it aint hard to look good against Spain when your team are played extremely low. But it was expected more from both Messi and Ronaldo tbh.

I think Messi will win a World Cup though, not because he is greater than Ronaldo, but because Argentina have some many talented young players. Pastore, Aguero, Messi etc.. maybe their defence wont be good, tbh i dont know that much about young Argentinian defeders/central midfielders atm.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
        Messi has out scored Ronaldo 3 seasons in a row...
        does that make him better?

Prime Ronaldinho scored half as many goals as Ronaldo, would you say Ronaldo is greater than Ronaldinho? what about Zidane?

Comment

Originally posted by Notorious E.O.G View Post
          Messi was actually good in the world cup. He was more of a playmaker than a goalscoring threat though (he played deeper on the pitch to link up play)

Ronaldo was ok, it aint hard to look good against Spain when your team are played extremely low. But it was expected more from both Messi and Ronaldo tbh.

I think Messi will win a World Cup though, not because he is greater than Ronaldo, but because Argentina have some many talented young players. Pastore, Aguero, Messi etc.. maybe their defence wont be good, tbh i dont know that much about young Argentinian defeders/central midfielders atm.
          Argentina will definitely be one of the favourites in 3 years time when it's in Brazil if they can get the coaching staff sorted and fly through a Brazil-less South American qualification group. I mean lets face it they were never gonna do **** with Maradona in charge.

Comment

2 goals already for Ronaldo..........

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Boateng View Post
              2 goals already for Ronaldo..........
              Last time Messi scored a hattrick, Ronaldo answered with a hattrick of his own the next day.

I hope this happens today too, but most of all i hope my boy Adebayor scores a goal. (he has been good, big improvement from Benzema)

Real are dominating!

Comment

Working...
              X