• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robert Garcia(former boxer)

Tank Davis

Danny Garcia

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
      The 118-110 scorecard caused all the controversy imo..It was a very close fight and i really dont get why people are acting like Golovkin dominated the fight
      He didn't "dominate" but he CLEARLY won the fight. Crystal clearly.

Comment

Ooooooh! Looks like Canelo did good in the eyes of his peers!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
          Robert Garcia(former boxer)

Tank Davis

Danny Garcia
          WTF? Danny garcia has ggg winning. Why are you lying? Robert garcia didn't have canelo winning either. He had ggg winning a close one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z42oblUOl4s&t=111s

Danny Garcia - wasn't mad at the draw...I had a close win for Triple G... You ****ing liar. When fans have to lie to pretend so and so said canelo won that is sad.
          Last edited by satiev1; 10-02-2017, 12:16 AM.

Comment

The boxers who weren't Mexican thought GGG got Robbed.Hagler, Holyfield, Lewis, Bowe, Jacobs, Crawford, Roach and every other pro boxer or boxing trainer I have heard an opinion from thought GGG clearly won. Good luck finding a non Mexican pro boxer who thought Canelo won.

Comment

I searched high and low but couldn't find any more!!!

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                WTF? Danny garcia has ggg winning. Why are you lying? Robert garcia didn't have canelo winning either. He had ggg winning a close one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z42oblUOl4s&t=111s

Danny Garcia - wasn't mad at the draw...I had a close win for Triple G... You ****ing liar. When fans have to lie to pretend so and so said canelo won that is sad.
                No I posted that to see what your response would be and mixed in a boxer that did!

Just like a true GGG fanatic you take the hyperbole to the next level and is ready b!+ch and !

Never have I seen a fanbase go so far for a man that's hype far outseeds his accomplishments!

You GGG fans prove my point everytime, the only thing that will smack y'all back to reality is the rematch with Canelo leaving it out of the judges hands so there will be no excuses!

Comment

Maybe we should as Robbie Barrett lol.

Comment

Dey DKSAB DOE!

Comment

Why should any boxers opinion persuade someone else? I don't give a damn if oscar said Canelo lost. I think he won and it's pretty easy to tell. It was a great close fight. you judge a fight by who you would want to be in EACH round. Sit and unbiasedly watch the fight. Canelo edged it. But I'm sure it's the same people after every Canelo fight saying he lost.

Comment

Working...
                      X