View Single Post
Old 11-17-2019, 09:30 PM #50
26th U.S. President

Quoted: 2902 Post(s)
Theodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,086.95
Total Points: 108,710.32
gif thread contribution :beerchug: - -jose- Office Space Was Genius!  Great post! - anthonydavid11 No Message - -jose- One of the good guys - 1bad65 thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat 
Al Bundy is epic... - Tony Trick-Pony Gift time.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by turnedup View Post
Where did I say I had issues with deeming regulations? You do realize we went through two stages of that already right and were flourishing as businesses..right..this was also three years ago... Clearly your stupid azz canít tell the different between quality control regulations and outright banning of products..like pulling them off the shelves for six months. You dudes are so hilariously fking stupid and ignorant that I have to sit here laughing. Deeming regulations means my product has a lifetime value which I can sell, banning means I go out of business. Learn the difference you waste of perfectly good air, I canít believe that was your reply. My man, it makes you happy? Guess what I closed it and launched another, meanwhile tomorrow youíll get up and suck your bosses left nut to earn a paycheck..that makes me happy chump. You will always be a loser as you are now... Iím a hustler who took a bad break and bounced back..you are a pleb happy to get ten nickels back on a tax return cok sucker. Now bark bi t ch..you want to celebrate me going out of business meanwhile Iím plenty good in life already at 40, search my posts and see where I live so you donít turn around and say I am lying about that too..
Whatever punk, I don't go on a boxing message board and brag about how many degrees I got or how many businesses I have. Who the fu.ck does that unless they're insecure?

And about the deeming regulations? A lot of vapers are pissed and blamed the sorry Democrats for that. They ain't blaming Trump. That thread may have started 3 years ago, but it's still up and running today. They're having a massive protest in Massachusetts about these regulations in 2 days, again a Democrat controlled state legislature that hurt the vaping business, just like the one in New York that hurt the vaping business, just like the one in California that hurt the business. This ain't Republican controlled state legislatures where your lying ass was called out.

As for me, you don't know whether or not I do well or bad, because unlike your punk ass, I don't need to brag to anonymous strangers on the internet about how many degrees I have, what college I went to, what business I run, or who I am married to. Didn't your ass brag that you married a white woman? Again who the hell does that? Oh yeah, the ones like you. Anyways, you can have the last word.
Theodore is offline   Reply With Quote