View Single Post
Old 11-17-2019, 08:55 PM #49
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3598 Post(s)
Lomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,497.79
Total Points: 74,968.71
You take this forum way too seriously fool. This should relax you it's a replica of Floyds dlck, your imaginary bf lmao. Feel better bltch. - apples You deserve another one for being a deluded fool. You snivelling cuck. Go cry somewhere else bltch. - apples Keep speaking the truth - 1bad65 Thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat You're a good poster, mate - BM dnobagaV 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theodore View Post
You lying piece of shyt. The deeming regulations were done by Obama's FDA in May of 2016 and by many Democrat state controlled houses today like California and New York. This was widely talked about on vaping forums I was a member on. I kept up with the vaping regulations for awhile because I was a former vaper. I don't give a shyt now because I quit nicotine, but I do feel bad for people trying to quit smoking and trying to find another alternative and for vaping business owners that were affected, you on the other hand I'm quite happy that you're going to lose your business.

Your sorry ass voted in for the idiots that cripple your industry. These are the deeming regulations released under Obama's FDA, over a thousand pages and talked all over the vaping forums. [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
That's the largest E-cig message board on the internet. I know my shyt when it comes to the deeming regulations of the vaping industry. Can't pull the wool over my eyes on who is behind the regulations. But don't worry bro, when your sorry ass lose your business Alexandria Cortez and the idiots you voted in will take good care of you!

And I don't have your sorry ass on my mind, in fact I hardly talk politics now on here. But it brings a smile to my face to see your dumbass about to lose your business.
I had a debate with someone about the "collusion" the other night. He was going on and on and on about Trump.

I just said listen man. Can we discuss just one law? And I just kept saying that until finally the debate ended.

It's bad man.
Lomadeaux is offline   Reply With Quote