Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wins: the Pacquiao that beat Margarito vs the Canelo that lost to Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
    a 152 canelo would have beaten by any top 20 jr. middleweigjt with ease. A 147lbs oscar would probably annihilated a 152lbs canelo....
    Well we know a bunch of people have beaten Manny, only one has beaton Canelo, until another comes along your coulda fantasys dont apply in the real world.

Oscar was 145 lbs and Manny out weighed him on fight night, are you for real, dont you understand what that means.

Trouble with fanboys they cant be real.

Comment

Come on, this is a green 22 year we’re talking about. Prime Pac hurts the kid.

Comment

Originally posted by O Prophet View Post
        Come on, this is a green 22 year we’re talking about. Prime Pac hurts the kid.
        Says the fan of tacky commercial wrestling. Even if a nazi loved seeing a wrestler choke Floyd... unfortunately, it’s not real, just like PAC fantasies

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
          Says the fan of tacky commercial wrestling. Even if a nazi loved seeing a wrestler choke Floyd... unfortunately, it’s not real, just like PAC fantasies
          lol You can't even see the point his making? He's showing Floyd being wrestled is a Joke on its own. He's not a fan of wrestling. That's him showing Fraudster acting up his different fake facades. Wrestling is one of them Jokes on YOU

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            lol You can't even see the point his making? He's showing Floyd being wrestled is a Joke on its own. He's not a fan of wrestling. That's him showing Fraudster acting up his different fake facades. Wrestling is one of them Jokes on YOU
            Why are you defending that, don’t feel spooked? If there was a real gif of a fan spitting on Floyd then i could see why u phags would use it.

Comment

Hahaha did your gay ass get jealous watching another big man choke Floyd? You flmosexuals sure are a strange bunch hahaha gtfo of here phaggot
              Last edited by O Prophet; 11-11-2019, 06:04 AM.

Comment

Why are you defending that, don’t feel spooked? If there was a real gif of a fan spitting on Floyd then i could see why u phags would use it.
                I'm not defending him. I'm just making you aware that you are lacking common sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
                  Well we know a bunch of people have beaten Manny, only one has beaton Canelo, until another comes along your coulda fantasys dont apply in the real world.

Oscar was 145 lbs and Manny out weighed him on fight night, are you for real, dont you understand what that means.

Yep you Floyd fanboys can’t be real. Serafim whooped Floyd’s arse. JLC did too.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

Yeah that's true fanboys can't be real like yourself.. a 147 oscar would annihilated a 152lbs nelo and probably any top 20 jr. welterweight would have beat that zombie nelo.

Comment

canelo wipes the floor with him. lil marquez ki'd a prime game manny. canelo met the only guy he could lose to this era. he weighed 165, im pretty sure canelo would of eventually landed something.

Comment

Working...
                      X