View Single Post
Old 08-09-2019, 09:03 PM #54
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4286 Post(s)
killakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,654.90
Total Points: 75,345.06

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTFOKING View Post
Why would I talk to him? I see how much the damn tickets sell for. When you sell 3,212 tickets for $5 dollars what kind of gate are you expecting? The most expensive ticket price is freaking $147 dollars. Then it drops to $87 and $57 dollars. Stop trying to continue to argue that somehow this results in Ramirez producing huge gate numbers. Embarrassing you think somehow he produces over 500k after giving you the facts.

No, you were definitely butt hurt. And that fight did solid what the hell are you talking about? Lomachenko doing over 500k vs a no namer on a Friday damn is a success. "Destined to fail" my a$$.
You donít understand like with pbc cards Haymon buys tickets to inflate the gates sometimes.

As for ramirez you are going by a commission report. You know there are other ways to generate ticket revenue that the commission doesnít know about
killakali is online now   Reply With Quote