View Single Post
Old 08-09-2019, 03:33 PM #53
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5760 Post(s)
KTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,749.78
Total Points: 243,164.37

Quote:
Originally Posted by killakali View Post
as for LOMa Crolla I wasn’t hurt hurt. Lol. I said that fight was never destined to sell very well.

As for Ramirez did you talk to mirigian yet to explain to you the money the get from tickets?
Why would I talk to him? I see how much the damn tickets sell for. When you sell 3,212 tickets for $5 dollars what kind of gate are you expecting? The most expensive ticket price is freaking $147 dollars. Then it drops to $87 and $57 dollars. Stop trying to continue to argue that somehow this results in Ramirez producing huge gate numbers. Embarrassing you think somehow he produces over 500k after giving you the facts.

No, you were definitely butt hurt. And that fight did solid what the hell are you talking about? Lomachenko doing over 500k vs a no namer on a Friday damn is a success. "Destined to fail" my a$$.
KTFOKING is offline   Reply With Quote