Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we all agree that Mikey Garcia is Spence' best win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we all agree that Mikey Garcia is Spence' best win?

Mikey was undefeated with a high KO ratio. He talked a big game saying he noticed a flaw in Spence, but after the fight was over, he was completely humbled.

Errols best win, yes?

Last edited by HitmanTommy; 07-11-2019, 11:20 AM.

I think it was his best win. He totally dominated a boxer rated in the top 10 pound for pound that was not that much smaller than he was.Too much was made of Mikey being a lightweight when he was more of a jr welterweight. Mikey just barely made lightweight and he was a champion at 140. He will never fight at 135 again and his next fight will be at 147. Spence threw an amazing 1085 punches and landed 345 punches while Mikey only landed 75 punches. That's about as one sided as a fight can get without a KO. Some Spence haters make a big deal out of his failure to stop Mikey. Mikey soon stopped fighting to win and was just trying to go the distance. When a tough top pro like Mikey is just trying to survive it's very hard to knock him out. So Spence did the next best thing and beat the hell out of him every round. I doubt any welterweight could beat Mikey as easily and land so many punches on him as Spence did.

Comment

Brook. Even with the questionmarks. I might revise that opinion if Mikey goes on to beat some legit guys at 147 though.
      Last edited by Citizen Koba; 07-11-2019, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Brooks. Atleast Brooks had a legit fighter on his resume (Porter) as for Mikey not so much. Brooks for sure

Comment

The best name on his resume and the most talented fighter he’s beat but you have to take into consideration that Mikey was moving up from lightweight.

Personally, I think Brook is his best win/performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
            Brook. Even with the questionmarks. I might revise that opinion if Mikey goes on to beat some legit guys at 147 though.
            Yeah that’s how I see it as well...

Comment

Mikey was the best performance of his career and Brook was Spence's best win imo.

Comment

I think it was his best win.

Comment

Spence , Lomachencko & Golovkin: }All three fighter's best win's are guys 2 weight classes smaller.

I can't believe how anyone could support those 3 coward , protected & pampered diva's.

Comment

Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
                    Spence , Lomachencko & Golovkin: }All three fighter's best win's are guys 2 weight classes smaller.

I can't believe how anyone could support those 3 coward , protected & pampered diva's.

Yet you're a big Canelo fan eh?

Catchweight king. Shady score cards. Bust for PEDs. Gift decisions.

Oh?

Comment

Working...
                    X