No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cowboys Fans Fear Not, Manny Pacquiao To The Rescue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cowboys Fans Fear Not, Manny Pacquiao To The Rescue

By Jake Donovan - Are you embarrassed of the team that occupies the field of your $1.2 billion stadium every Sunday these days?

Are you tired of holding out hope that things will somehow turn around, and not result in your worst football season in more than two decades?

Are you sick of the running joke that is your storied franchise’s inability to win the big game, with only one playoff win in the past 14 years, and no hopes of playing beyond January 2?

Fear not, Dallas Cowboys fans. A winning franchise is back in town, ready to satisfy your thirst and longing to rally around a winner.

For the second time this year, pound-for-pound king Manny Pacquiao (51-3-2, 38KO) prepares to serve as the main attraction in the revamped, state-of the art Cowboys Stadium. His latest trek to the Lone Star State and home of the five-time Super Bowl champions comes this weekend, when he squares off against Antonio Margarito in what easily serves as the biggest remaining fight of the year. [Click Here To Read More]

giants all day

Comment

Giants are their own **** right now.

Comment

How about them Cowgirls I wonder if Jerry and the Cowgirls will be ringside watching the biggest event taking place in Cowgirl Stadium Jerry Jones Karma is a Bytch no Superbowl this year no playoffs no nothing 1-7 good luck in the draft this you need Go Redskins

Comment

when u are more pre occupied with gettin a cheater a boxing license so u can make some money off of him sometimes your main priority falls outta whack

Comment

Jake u p4p one of the best on the scene , but technically cowboys did win 2 games in the stadium in January 2010 against Philly.maybe not in the 2010 SEASON but 2010 nonetheless.

Comment

Jerry Jones likes paying off the texas boxing commission so cheaters can fight at his stadium.

Originally posted by al capone View Post
              Jake u p4p one of the best on the scene , but technically cowboys did win 2 games in the stadium in January 2010 against Philly.maybe not in the 2010 SEASON but 2010 nonetheless.
              They completely embarrassed us in those games too, or we kind of embarrassed ourselves because that wasn't the best of The Eagles. Hopefully we get revenge this year.

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
                Jerry Jones likes paying off the texas boxing commission so cheaters can fight at his stadium.

They completely embarrassed us in those games too, or we kind of embarrassed ourselves because that wasn't the best of The Eagles. Hopefully we get revenge this year.
                I could understand the Jan 3 game I think it was, but that playoff game was a real embarrasment.what u think bout how they did mcnabb?

Comment

Originally posted by al capone View Post
                  I could understand the Jan 3 game I think it was, but that playoff game was a real embarrasment.what u think bout how they did mcnabb?
                  McNabb was quarterback for the Eagles about 10 years, it was time to let him go. He's not even a top quarterback in the league anymore, Vicks better than him. McNabb is also having problems with The Redskins team now too, he won't even be playing with them next year.

Comment

Can't wait for the fight to happen.

Comment

Working...
                    X