Jose Benavidez ***THE HYPE IS REAL***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Demise View Post
    Aren't you supposedly 22, son?

What's taken you so long to start boxing?

Scared, son?
    i wasnt interested inboxing in my teens son. G Dog is finally taking up the sport of boxing and will be a national champ one day son.

Comment

LOL Demise is such a bitter brit, No one gives a sh-t about British prospects but since an 18 year old Mexican kid is already getting so much love from people on this website he has to say some stupid sh-t like this. Frankie Gavin has fought nothing but tomato cans either but you still say he's the future. I suggest you shut the **** up because you're just hating.

Comment

Originally posted by Sombras View Post
        LOL Demise is such a bitter brit, No one gives a sh-t about British prospects but since an 18 year old Mexican kid is already getting so much love from people on this website he has to say some stupid sh-t like this. Frankie Gavin has fought nothing but tomato cans either but you still say he's the future. I suggest you shut the **** up because you're just hating.
        yup. and what great prospect hasnt fought tomato cans to impove and get better and more exp under their belt. haha.

Demise is a HATA!!!!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=Gorilla Dogs;9062876]This kid is dominateing his opponents. He is ONLY 18 years old. Has a legendary trainer as his trainer. This kid is on a great path. Something like De La Hoya but with heart and more active than he was.

His next opponent is september 18th or 19th. Whoever it is THEY GOIN GIT KNOCKED OUT!

Is a exelent prospect, probably in the future to become one of the best P4P, but I do not reach the level of the best DLH

Comment

Originally posted by Sombras View Post
            Calm down, Pedro.

Frankie Gavin at least has credentials. He was a former world champion in the AMs and beat a Russian superstar in Tishchenko, who is regarded as one of the best pound for pound amateur boxers in the world.

And although he is only a 7 fight novice like Benavidez he's fighting guys with winning records. Not just bums with 0 - 2 or 1 - 3 records who've been stopped multiple times before.

I'm not bothered about how much love British prospects or Mexican/American prospects get. What I do love is how boxers like Ortiz and Jacobs get all this hype based on a few decent wins and then get beaten. Where as we have Benavidez who has no decent wins, if he was 25 years old with a record like that no one would give him a second look.

But because he's 18 he's suddenly going to become the next big thing. TS says the hype is real, he's yet to prove how it is.

Comment

[QUOTE=nachorjj;9063043]
              Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
              This kid is dominateing his opponents. He is ONLY 18 years old. Has a legendary trainer as his trainer. This kid is on a great path. Something like De La Hoya but with heart and more active than he was.

His next opponent is september 18th or 19th. Whoever it is THEY GOIN GIT KNOCKED OUT!

Is a exelent prospect, probably in the future to become one of the best P4P, but I do not reach the level of the best DLH
              ok you say he will be one of the best p4p but NOT as good as hoya ever was? this kid is better than hoya. he just doesnt have the pretty boy image as hoya.

hoya was a quitter and will known as being one

Comment

Calm down, Pedro.

Frankie Gavin at least has credentials. He was a former world champion in the AMs and beat a Russian superstar in Tishchenko, who is regarded as one of the best pound for pound amateur boxers in the world.

And although he is only a 7 fight novice like Benavidez he's fighting guys with winning records. Not just bums with 0 - 2 or 1 - 3 records who've been stopped multiple times before.

I'm not bothered about how much love British prospects or Mexican/American prospects get. What I do love is how boxers like Ortiz and Jacobs get all this hype based on a few decent wins and then get beaten. Where as we have Benavidez who has no decent wins, if he was 25 years old with a record like that no one would give him a second look.

But because he's 18 he's suddenly going to become the next big thing. TS says the hype is real, he's yet to prove how it is.

you just mad you cant do what he does for a living son.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
                  you just mad you cant do what he does for a living son.
                  I wouldn't want to.

Comment

Calm down, Pedro.

Benavidez Jr. was a twelve time national champion, which include the Silver Gloves twice, qualifying for the Junior Olympics and earning a spot on the U.S. National Team

He then won the 2009 National Golden Gloves Champion in the light welterweight division, Making him the youngest ever Golden Gloves Champion at only sixteen years old.

Gavin is what 24? He's already a man. Benavidez is still a boy.

So that's pretty much better than anything Gayvin has accomplished.

Comment

I wouldn't want to.
                      then dont talk poop about stuff you cant do son. hes 18 and fighting REAL MEN. son

The kid got heart

Comment

Working...
                      X