Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather is the GOAT!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

last time I checked PACQUIAO is P4P best!

Comment

Originally posted by Watchmen View Post
      YEP!He truly is!

lol thats a funny

Comment

If we're gonna use animals to describe Floyd, how about a chicken or a duck?

Comment

Floyds not even the greatest of his generation.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingismylife View Post
            Here is why:
            He is undefeated, he has gought in several weight classes and won titles. he is currently the best boxer in the world, and IMO he would be the best technical fighter of any era, NOBODY can beat him from 130-154 from any era, his record speaks for itself, he is 40-0 and has fought every kind of opponent.

SSM will fall in 10, he is way to easy to hit, Floyd will pepper him 100 times pr round with hard precice shots!. Cotto is damaged goods, but even in his prime he would get whooped.
            Pac is just an overrated little man, Floyd is bigger and better in every departement, he hits harder, he is WAY faster and overall a MUCH better fighter. I honestly cannot see Floyd having any problems beating any opponent from any era.

Paul Williams might outwork him, but that doesnt help if you are only landing 3 punches per round and getting countered 50-60 times with perfect counters.

The only reason Mayweather fought Marques was becaus he wanted to humiliate him, so that Pac would be scared and duck him instead of him ducking Pac. As for speaking of Pac, he will fall in 6. WAY to easy to hit and counter and way to small.

Honestly, dont i have a point?
            if NO, prove me wrong and write your opinion!
            Cheers
            floyd is the GOAT of ducking... he's ducking mosley

Comment

Working...
            X