Suico Calling Out Barrera !!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suico Calling Out Barrera !!!!!

hi guys
    Suico calling out the gr8 Mexican champion Barrera he thought that he can beat Barrera do you think that he have a chance to
    stand to round 12 with barrera lool ?????????

how well do you know?

Comment

i think we could give SUICO a puncher's chance against MAB, you know how much Marco hate FILIPINO HARD PUNCHERS, and Randy is one of the hardest Filipino hitters and a legitimate 130 pounder ...

Comment

Maybe this Suico kid has a chance against Barrera.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha Male
          Maybe this Suico kid has a chance against Barrera.
          WTF, that is a BAD ASS avatar, to bad when Rick sees it he'll take it out,lol ...

Comment

I like the avatar, nothing wrong with it. The best thing about these forums is the moderation is very light, which is a refreshing change. Dont change a thing Rick!

Comment

Suico is bigger than Pacquiao and hits harder IMO. Pac blasted Barrera, if I'm not mistaken

seriously, Barrera will outbox him in 12 rounds of demo of the sweet science...that is if he won't get tagged with that puncher's punch that jomapac just mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by -=mp5navy=-
                Suico is bigger than Pacquiao and hits harder IMO. Pac blasted Barrera, if I'm not mistaken

seriously, Barrera will outbox him in 12 rounds of demo of the sweet science...that is if he won't get tagged with that puncher's punch that jomapac just mentioned.
                thats the most logical scenario of the fight MAB will box the bigger slower Suico to submission, but the one punch will always be there for the whole 12 rounds (or as long the fight lasts) ...

I also think that Suico is stronger than PAC and hits a lot harder but if ever the two will face each other I think Pac's speed will be the dominating and deciding factor, but that's the last fight I want to see, but would rather this two guys face different opponents, i would rather have two than one ...

Comment

i know the caliver of my kababayan, i think he will knock-out an old legendary barrera!!! barrera don't want to face pacman b-cause this will endup his carreer,, but fighting Suico will also close his opportunity to fight pacman...

Comment

Originally posted by jomapac
                    thats the most logical scenario of the fight MAB will box the bigger slower Suico to submission, but the one punch will always be there for the whole 12 rounds (or as long the fight lasts) ...

I also think that Suico is stronger than PAC and hits a lot harder but if ever the two will face each other I think Pac's speed will be the dominating and deciding factor, but that's the last fight I want to see, but would rather this two guys face different opponents, i would rather have two than one ...
                    i agree with this. and i agree even more when you said suico-pac fight should not be considered. filipinos will not watch this

Comment

Working...
                    X