Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EA Sports are testing out BUTTONS on FNR4!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] EA Sports are testing out BUTTONS on FNR4!!!!

Have been playing a few games online and basically when ever it shows the controller with TXT and then loads of numbers in the loading screen, well then you are forced to play with buttons for that fight.

i find that i am more used to the TPC and buttons suck..

basically you cant block and hold the triggers with the buttons, which make you open as you cannot use your right hand to block and press the buttons..

anyone else test dummies for EA Sports?????

edit: it was a bug lolllllll

http://blog.fightnight.easports.com/...h-and-dlc.aspx
    Last edited by bink_it; 08-09-2009, 02:45 PM.

I doubt they put buttons on the downloadable content.. Although I wish they would.

Comment

They already confirmed that they are.

Comment

You can block by just pressing up or down on the right thumb stick. You dont need to touch the trigger unless you want to push, hold, use illegal blow etc.

It does take a few fights to get used to.

Comment

Are they really?

Comment

did any of you 'f'ucks read my initial post? i wrote F.UKIN EDIT: then gave the link... u wan'k shafts

Comment

Originally posted by bink_it View Post
              did any of you 'f'ucks read my initial post? i wrote F.UKIN EDIT: then gave the link... u wan'k shafts

Um..... not sure what your talking about. i saw the edit. I was replying to the guy that didnt know about the button update. As far as I know thats still coming out in September.

Comment

I appreciate the info Erik

Comment

Originally posted by CDodaro View Post
                  I appreciate the info Erik
                  Yeah its in another thread on here

EA SPORTS™ will also be releasing a free downloadable game update by early September that will allow gamers to use face buttons on the Xbox 360 and PS3 game controllers to throw punches, hooks, uppercuts and haymakers.
                  “The depth and variety of new content we have planned this summer is going to make one of the most critically acclaimed games on the market even better,” said senior producer, Dean Richards. “Among the new content in development, our new button control scheme will give fans a choice for how they want to throw punches in the game. We strongly believe that the refined Total Punch Control is the most intuitive way to throw punches in Fight Night Round 4, but we also want fans of the franchise to have an option.”

Comment

Originally posted by Erik K View Post
                    Yeah its in another thread on here

EA SPORTS™ will also be releasing a free downloadable game update by early September that will allow gamers to use face buttons on the Xbox 360 and PS3 game controllers to throw punches, hooks, uppercuts and haymakers.
                    “The depth and variety of new content we have planned this summer is going to make one of the most critically acclaimed games on the market even better,” said senior producer, Dean Richards. “Among the new content in development, our new button control scheme will give fans a choice for how they want to throw punches in the game. We strongly believe that the refined Total Punch Control is the most intuitive way to throw punches in Fight Night Round 4, but we also want fans of the franchise to have an option.”
                    I am so happy to hear this even though I have gotten used to TPC, I still would like to have the choice.

Comment

Working...
                    X