No announcement yet.

Documentary

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Documentary

Has anyone seen the "When We Were Kings" documentary? Is it any good? Is it worth buying?

Originally posted by Hard Boiled HK
    Has anyone seen the "When We Were Kings" documentary? Is it any good? Is it worth buying?
    Not only yes; but Hell Yes!! It's one of the best boxing documentaries out there. Buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by K-DOGG
      Not only yes; but Hell Yes!! It's one of the best boxing documentaries out there. Buy it.
      Okay cool, next time I'm at Best Buy, I'll pick up a copy of the dvd.

Comment

Okay cool, next time I'm at Best Buy, I'll pick up a copy of the dvd.
        You won't regret it. I rewatch my copy every so often and never get tired of it.

Comment

i 2nd that also look out for [Fallen Champ the untold story of Mike Tyson ] this was right after he went to jail it has great interviews with Ms. Washington that make me feel that Mike may have not done it ....[Champions Forever] i'm sure you have seen, it has Ali, Holmes, Foreman, Frazier and Norton talking about the fights and has some great clips......[The Greatest Pound 4 Pound ] Bert Sugarand Bill Clayton are asked who was the best P4P fighter of all time, i think Bert says SRR Clayton has Duran but has great clips of old fights ....[Muhammad Ali The true life story of a legandry boxer] Great old clips his first pro fight , him sparring with Ingemar Johansson, Ali Vs Patterson fights lots of great stuff on this one

Comment

"When We Were Kings" :

which boxers are in this documentary. i feel ashamed cuz i watch anything having to do with boxing and i ve never heard of this dvd. can anybody explain.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. V
              "When We Were Kings" :

which boxers are in this documentary. i feel ashamed cuz i watch anything having to do with boxing and i ve never heard of this dvd. can anybody explain.
              it's a behind the scenes look at Ali Vs Foreman very good came out mid 90's

Comment

I made this same thread in the lounge. I was told it was excellent and went out and bought it. I wasn't dissapointed!

Comment

its alright, i expected more but its alright. The best documatry i've seen of ali was the one where him and cus da'mato are disccusing alis career lots of great info and ali fight scenes. i forget what its called but its very famous.

Comment

Originally posted by ferocity
                    its alright, i expected more but its alright. The best documatry i've seen of ali was the one where him and cus da'mato are disccusing alis career lots of great info and ali fight scenes. i forget what its called but its very famous.
                    Damn i never heard of that one ... you sure it was Cus ?

Comment

Working...
                    X