Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you know, I'm up late...the wife and dog are asleep, yet I noticed your 'new' avatar has a tear?!...what gives? Is everything OK?

Comment

• Originally posted by JDizzle79
      you know, I'm up late...the wife and dog are asleep, yet I noticed your 'new' avatar has a tear?!...what gives? Is everything OK?
      oh yeah fine, i just liked the pic thanks for asking though.
      last time we spoke you were ill. All better?

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxclever
        oh yeah fine, i just liked the pic thanks for asking though.
        last time we spoke you were ill. All better?

YES!!! Finally Man, I thought I was never going to feel normal again! Thanks for asking So whats new Miss Boxclever?!

Comment

YES!!! Finally Man, I thought I was never going to feel normal again! Thanks for asking So whats new Miss Boxclever?!
          well i've been trying to learn guitar (AGAIN) and on a day off today and I promised to come on this morning and catch up with laddie.

Comment

well i've been trying to learn guitar (AGAIN) and on a day off today and I promised to come on this morning and catch up with laddie.

well, unil he gets here, I'll keep you company. My brother is also learning guitar. He's in Iraq now and he took his guitar with him hahahah, weird huh, but apparentely he's getting quite good!

Comment

well, unil he gets here, I'll keep you company. My brother is also learning guitar. He's in Iraq now and he took his guitar with him hahahah, weird huh, but apparentely he's getting quite good!
              thanks

so how come your up so late?

Comment

• well, I have to stay up late becaue I go back to work tomorrow night for two mids and than I am off for the weekend!

Comment

well, I have to stay up late becaue I go back to work tomorrow night for two mids and than I am off for the weekend!
                  your body clock must be all over the place

Comment

your body clock must be all over the place

It is...but I have been dring Jack and coke for about 4 hours so I should be good to go when its time to sleep!!! hahahaha...I sound like a drunkard I know but hey...its all good! So Oasis Lad said you weren't going to coming on as much...whats up then? We miss the good conversation...well I do at least and I know FiestyWench aka Rogue does also.

Comment

It is...but I have been dring Jack and coke for about 4 hours so I should be good to go when its time to sleep!!! hahahaha...I sound like a drunkard I know but hey...its all good! So Oasis Lad said you weren't going to coming on as much...whats up then? We miss the good conversation...well I do at least and I know FiestyWench aka Rogue does also.
                      only because i thought i was spending too much time on here and wanted more time for other stuff, and i miss u you lot as well when i'm not on. I think we got a nice group (especially in Limey lounge)

Comment

Working...
                      X