Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guerrero, Trout or Bradley are the only way floyd gets credibility!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    That's what you get from this tread huh?? What ts said is the truth. The Ghost, Bradley & Trout provides the most credibility. far more than ginger. You know it too, you've said as much.
    why is it the truth?because you agree with him? if you look at most boxing forums the majority of oppinions on bradley,guerrero,trout and canelo are all different so no matter who floyd fights out those 4 he will be critcized by half and given credit maybe by the other half

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      no I've said I prefer fights other than canelo. but this is ridiculous. If any other non HWT went up to the next weight class and fought anyone it wouldn't be slammed like this.

We get it. You want to see floyd lose and you don't think canelo can do it. So the best way to criticize it it say well Canelo hasn't earned a fight with floyd.

Unless I am mistaken, never in boxing has anyone ever said the larger fighter had to earn a fight with a smaller guy coming up.

The fact that a man widely regarded as the best p4p boxer in the world has to earn "credibility" from posters on NSB is ******ed.
      You're a walking contradiction when it comes to Floyd, ain't ya bwoy?? In this very quoted post, you admit to preferring other fights. Most likely because you already know the ginger fight is a farce. But when people say exactly what you say & aren't a Floyd fan, they hating & want him to lose.

Even though conventional wisdom says he easily beats the Ghost & Bradley & ginger. Floyd doesn't have to "earn credibility". It's the opponent that needs to. Bradley & the Ghost have done that. Also Trout by beating Cotto just like Floyd did.

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
        why is it the truth?because you agree with him? if you look at most boxing forums the majority of oppinions on bradley,guerrero,trout and canelo are all different so no matter who floyd fights out those 4 he will be critcized by half and given credit maybe by the other half
        If you find anyone that criticizes Floyd/Trout & do not ignore them for stupidity, what does that say about you?? An argument can be made for the other 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          If you find anyone that criticizes Floyd/Trout & do not ignore them for stupidity, what does that say about you?? An argument can be made for the other 3.
          an argument can also be made for trout but i understand your a trout fan but anyway the truth is there is no one outside of martinez that floyd would really get credit for beating

Comment

Trout is easily the best fight competition wise PBF can make outside of Martinez. IMO I would rank the fighters in terms of competition in a fight vs PBF as follows: Trout, Bradley, Guerrero, Alvarez.

Comment

well seeing that most of the guys against it still has Pacquiao in the top 5 P4P......says alot

Comment

dont matter who floyd fights, he will never get credit on here....

besides, bradley & trout?? lol who the hell is going to go pay to watch that, those guys dont even have a fanbase..... thats the problem with you guys on this forum, you guys are stuck in your bubble and refuse to understand the business side of boxing,

if a promoter put on fights for "boxingscene forum" they would go broke

Comment

I don't want to see him fight Guerrero. I'd rather see Martinez, Bradley, Canelo, or Trout. Just to see Floyd have more of a challenge at least. I don't know why Berto is Floyd's gatekeeper. At best this fight will be like the Cotto fight. Let's be real is this really the best fight?

So what if a Bradley fight might be boring? He has a better resume than Guerrero and I'd favor him to win head to head. Against Floyd he has the same chance to win.

Comment

Guerrero is the only acceptable choice as a Floyd opponent for the date of 5/4/13 IMO(and i'm not jumping up and down for that matchup either).

Canelo, he needs a top level win, so far his best win is..Ryan Rhodes.

Bradley, this guy is coming off a loss, not exactly the prestige you want your top p4p fighter taking.

Trout, one win against a guy a lot of people are now saying is/was washed up. If Cotto won that fight with Trout, would the boxing community be in an uproar over a Floyd-Cotto matchup? I wouldn't think so. Trout, like Canelo needs another win.

Comment

Originally posted by Zyzz View Post
                      dont matter who floyd fights, he will never get credit on here....

besides, bradley & trout?? lol who the hell is going to go pay to watch that, those guys dont even have a fanbase..... thats the problem with you guys on this forum, you guys are stuck in your bubble and refuse to understand the business side of boxing,

if a promoter put on fights for "boxingscene forum" they would go broke
                      What you see as a problem with fans I see as a problem with the business of boxing. Why should fighters get paid big bucks to fight sh!+ fights against fighters who have large fanbases. It used to be fighters got paid big money to fight the most competitive fights and those fighters didn't always have the largest fan base. Fans back then paid for the competition of the fight in front them not for the fake WWE spectacle that a promoter sold them. Its not that way anymore but I don't see a problem with it going back to being that way. I understand that fighters need to get their money and the most that they can possibly get but if I don't agree with it I will comment on it and not buy it.

Tell me what is the total amount of difference that you see in tickets sold and PPV buys in fights with PBF vs Trout, PBF vs Bradley and PBF vs Guerrero? Cause I sure as hell can't see much of a difference.

Comment

Working...
                      X