• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
    Wish i was a n00b.

Feel better?

Comment

Tell him to get his popcorn ready and to get comfortable for a grueling rugged back and forth action packed slugfest that will make the hairs on the back of his neck stand up... and then.

Put in Tua-Ruiz

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
        Tell him to get his popcorn ready and to get comfortable for a grueling rugged back and forth action packed slugfest that will make the hairs on the back of his neck stand up... and then.

Put in Tua-Ruiz
        Just did, boy that was a long grueling fight, do you know the fight where Julian Jackson stretchered some guy and the Brit commentator said "thats what we were worried about"

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          Just did, boy that was a long grueling fight, do you know the fight where Julian Jackson stretchered some guy and the Brit commentator said "thats what we were worried about"

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

Feel better?
            Yes. But only because i saw a great pair of t1ts on tv.

Comment

pac-mosley

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                Julian Jackson stretchered some guy and the Brit commentator said "thats what we were worried about"
                Graham would've schooled Jackson if it wasn't for that, I think they were considering pulling Jackson out a round afterwards and then that happens...

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                  Graham would've schooled Jackson if it wasn't for that, I think they were considering pulling Jackson out a round afterwards and then that happens...
                  Haven't watched the fight in a minute, but from what I remember, Graham was indeed beating Jackson pretty handily until Jackson unloaded that grenade on his face.

Comment

No Chad Dawson fights?????

Comment

I never understand why Hamed/Kelley rarely gets a mention in these sort of threads. That fight had everything + a flip over the top rope.

Comment

Working...
                      X