Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC: Danny Garcia-Lucas Matthysse To Be Ordered

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garcia wants no part of Matthysse. But hey, with Mike Alvarado, Brandon Rios and Lucas Matthysse out there.... There's no way to run.

Comment

Why would Garcia duck? He's going to knock the living chit out of that hype job.

Comment

Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post
        Valid point. I just cant see Bob sharing his books (copromoting w/ DiBella), if he really didn't want to. You know how he likes to keep things in-house.
        True, but at the time JCC Jr. was really popular with Mexican fans (don't know if he still is), hell, he might have made fans with his half round of action.
        Arum didn't want to risk losing his piece of the Mexican pie and it's better to share some than lose it all.

Comment

Originally posted by LFC View Post
          What evidence is there to say Garcia is avoiding Matthysse?
          just leave them be.

Comment

That's a fight I'd like to see. Hope it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
              I'll wait until they fight..... Garcia isn't Mexican but its still the WBC
              They're still upset that danny garcia took that title from the mexican erik morales.

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
                Finally some one is gonna expose garcia. Dude sucks and his father will finally be silenced. He will do a jinky lmao will be funny ass hell hope hbo show the prick after maytthyse is done with his son
                lol he sucks cuz knocked out morales? lol

Comment

Thankyou boxing gods! This will show what both fighters are really made of...Put up or shut up time, gentlemen!

And the cherry on top would be Rios facing the winner!!! I can dream right?
                  Last edited by Southpawology; 01-10-2013, 10:39 PM.

Comment

Forget Rios, this the real fight at 140. Danny vs Lucas, in BK. Oh yeah!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                      Thankyou boxing gods! This will show what both fighters are really made of...Put up or shut up time, gentlemen!

And the cherry on top would be Rios facing the winner!!! I can dream right?
                      That would be perfect but that butthole bob arum will probably **** that up.

Comment

Working...
                      X