Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

13 year old S.AFRICAN Wonder Kid Tiger Muhammad.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's a wonder kid who'll turn into an average boxer.

I really don't read much into kids achievements and especially don't pay much attention to their physical attributes at any age. He's getting all this attention because he's a 6ft3 13 year old.

Skittlez that power projection is a load of horse shit, nice try though.

Comment

Twice as good as the best version of Muhammed Ali, lol. Is he a human being or a tyrannosaurus rex?

By the way, you can't read too much into his being 6'3" at 13. I was 6'3" at 14 and I'm still 6'3" a decade-and-a-half later.
      Last edited by White_Knight; 12-06-2012, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Thread is total BS. TS was gonna release a little video of himself which he thought would be funny. Sorry to ruin the surprise kid, take my advice and do something better with your time.

Comment

Comment

He'll be past prime at the age of 16

Comment

Sounds great, he better go on to be what this guys says he will be because if he loses, his trainer will have the world's biggest foot in his mouth. "Twice as good as Ali".......smh

Comment

no no no no..... I live in South Africa and havnt heard anything about this kid. TS prob just overhyping, IT WOULD BE BIG NEWS ALREADY. If the kid really beat up all those heavyweight boxers, there would be a major buzz.

Comment

Originally posted by mannyman View Post
                  What a fucking name. Its basically a combination of two of the best sportsmen of ALL time. He's got a lot to live up to, good luck!
                  lololllllllllllllll

Comment

TS is clearly trolling.

Comment

Well the kid has a pretty fucking awesome name if you ask me.

Comment

Working...
                      X