Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leo Santa Cruz vs Abner Mares

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People are reading too much in Santa Cruz's win over Morel. I'm astounded that of all of Santa Cruz's fights, it's the Morel one that attracts all the bandwagoners and is used to gauge him.

Morel made a mistake thinking he could stand in front of Santa Cruz and eventually paid the cost, once Santa Cruz fights someone who moves well and gives angles - he'll look a lot more ordinary.

Off the bandwagoners jump.

If Mares brawls with Santa Cruz, he'll lose.

Comment

This would be a quantity vs quality type of fight. Could go either way depending on what the judges like, Santa Cruz crazy workrate or Mares highlight reel punches.

Comment

Cruz is a monster. Mares is very skillful also but Cruz might overpower him over 12 rounds and hurt him late

Comment

no love for mares huh? i wonder how this thread will look like if mares beats moreno

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
            no love for mares huh? i wonder how this thread will look like if mares beats moreno
            let's find out

Comment

Not sure many know this... but Mares and Cruz have sparred with each several times already.

Comment

Originally posted by EspinozaBoxing View Post
                Not sure many know this... but Mares and Cruz have sparred with each several times already.
                who came out on top?

Comment

Working...
                X