Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does Floyd's win over Marquez look after JMM's 3rd Pacquiao fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    I don't think he even believes it for a second, just trying to save face after getting called out on it. I bet there's more funny facts in that tome of his. He's just hoping to outwork the other guy, so a swift counter is in order, him coming in wide open.
    What face is there to save?

Even if Cotto did rehydrate that doesn't put a dent in any point that I made. The main point being that Pacquiao has to weaken his opponents at WW and jrMW in order to seem legitimate. He refused to fight Cotto at Cotto's best, and Manny's refusal to rematch without a catchweight.

That was the main point. Not that you've given anyone any reason to believe that I was incorrect.

If at any point you feel that I am wrong, feel free to point it out. Don't hand me that "the post was too long" bull****. If you thought you could find anything else to talk about, you'd have already done it.

You're behaving as if I need to somehow exaggerate to show just how sheisty Pacquiao's 147 run has been, but you're careful not to mention anything specifically aside from Cotto coming in at 145.

We both know why.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
      What face is there to save?

Even if Cotto did rehydrate that doesn't put a dent in any point that I made. The main point being that Pacquiao has to weaken his opponents at WW and jrMW in order to seem legitimate. He refused to fight Cotto at Cotto's best, and Manny's refusal to rematch without a catchweight.

That was the main point. Not that you've given anyone any reason to believe that I was incorrect.

If at any point you feel that I am wrong, feel free to point it out. Don't hand me that "the post was too long" bull****. If you thought you could find anything else to talk about, you'd have already done it.

You're behaving as if I need to somehow exaggerate to show just how sheisty Pacquiao's 147 run has been, but you're careful not to mention anything specifically aside from Cotto coming in at 145.

We both know why.
      Here's another one, wasn't hard to find:

In fact, Paquiao has gone as far to say that he feels that he defeated DLH more convincingly that Mayweather ... despite Pacquiao STIPULATING that DLH come in at 145 .. a weight Oscar hadn't made in 7 years.
      Lets not go through the same convo again, you asking me to prove things you have no evidence for and surely know are false.

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
        It was most likely his own dumba$$ alt he was replying too bwwhahaha...
        I even posted on his page he'd be banned by the weekend. I was correct

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/member.php?u=191811

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
          Here's another one, wasn't hard to find:

Lets not go through the same convo again, you asking me to prove things you have no evidence for and surely know are false.
          You're actually right on this one.

Delahoya hadn't been in a fight where he had to make less than 147 since 1997.

My bad. Its actually worse than I remembered.

But you do realize that detail strengthens what I've been saying right?

Comment

• Marquez said it himself, Pac comes forward. Floyd does not, it was against a counter puncher vs counter puncher. But JMM was moving forward, not Floyd.

Look also at the physical shape of JMM against Floyd and Pac.

Comment

Cute. "STIPULATING that DLH come in at 145". Try again

Comment

You're arguing with a complete ****ing moron. Just sayin'

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
                  You're arguing with a complete ****ing moron. Just sayin'
                  Sorry if I hurt your feelings whenever bud, I'm not keeping a tally.

So you came here to back up his claim? Or do you need me to explain what you're responding to?

Comment

• thought it was always a good win. marquez is no joke

Comment

• Yes am Bumping this thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X