No announcement yet.

Rousy VS Carano

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kaps View Post
    Damn dude, you're hating on Rousey like a mother****er lately.....
    nah, she just talks too much shyt to be fighting cans.

she's a good judoka but she hasn't fought a game opponent. just chicks who can't punch and gets taken down faster than a hooker's dress.

i want to see her fight someone game, not cannon fodder.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      nah, she just talks too much shyt to be fighting cans.

she's a good judoka but she hasn't fought a game opponent. just chicks who can't punch and gets taken down faster than a hooker's dress.

i want to see her fight someone game, not cannon fodder.
      All the rest of the chicks in the division have a hard time with one another, she's just head and shoulders above them IMO...

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
        All the rest of the chicks in the division have a hard time with one another, she's just head and shoulders above them IMO...
        that's why i wish fuji was bigger or carano/cyborg was smaller. it's the same with carano for a while. everyone wanted to see her fight a real opponent and that's when cyborg got in the picture.

whatever happened to that karate hottie asian chick? wasn't she a welter? she was pretty good too.

Comment

Comment

Hahaha...that's great! I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              that's why i wish fuji was bigger or carano/cyborg was smaller. it's the same with carano for a while. everyone wanted to see her fight a real opponent and that's when cyborg got in the picture.

whatever happened to that karate hottie asian chick? wasn't she a welter? she was pretty good too.
              Megumi is getting her career ruined by bad judging in bellator. She got robbed twice. I agree if they were the same weight Megumi would win.

Michelle Waterson fights at 106 and would get armbarred in under 30secs.

Comment

Women's MMA is still new to major exposure. Someone will come along eventually and pose a challenge. It's early, Rousey is only 6 fights into her pro career, we'll see if she can keep winning and beating everyone at bantamweight for a while, she'll have proven herself. Hard to tell though for now, but Rousey's got potential. Let's see how she does first when someone can get past the first round with her.

Comment

Rousey beats pretty much anyone out there right now.

Cyborg is a decent fight, but she is perhaps the only one.

I think that the person who does beat her, if there is such a person, will have to grapple with her. She submits almost anyone on the ground, but if someone can match her on the ground they have a good shot. Someone like Kyra Gracie maybe, but she's never even had an MMA fight.

Comment

If Rousey fights? I'd say Gina may have a chance as it will play into her only competitiveness in such a fight and that is her ability to bang, however judging by literally every single "fight" I ever saw Ronda Rousey have I truly doubt she will fight at all therefore she scores another arm bar.

Gina Carano imo is a good Female fighter but she doesn't have Gold Medalist Judo skills like Rousey so when Rousey once again reduces MMA to Wrestling/Judo by not throwing punches and strictly grappling then at that point Gina will be outmatched and she will lose

Comment

Everyone has different tastes, not saying mine is 'right' or anyone else's wrong, but for me I think it's great to see someone use one art to destroy everyone as she has. If it was just lay and pray that would be different, but I'd much rather see an elite striker keep things standing or an elite judoka do what she's done than see a jack-of-all trades fighter.

One thing that makes fights less exciting for me is when a fighter chooses his style based upon his opponent's weaknesses. If they're a grappler, keep it standing and strike. If their opponent is a striker they take them down. I can't fault them too much because this is their career and they're winning fair and square. But I prefer to see fighters who are going to look to strike no matter who they face, or look to take it to the ground and get a submission no matter who they face, fighters who perform based upon their strengths not someone else's weaknesses.

Comment

Working...
                      X