Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chris Brown vs Drake almost done for Sept 15th! Would it outsell Chavez vs Martinez??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
    If Chris Brown wins he should rematch Rihanna.
    No one wants to see that fight. Chris Brown already took care of her. She should have to work her way back up, in order to get the rematch. I wanna see Chris Brown vs. trey Songz/R. Kelly. Trey looks like he's in good shape, might surprise a few folks. Kelly is bigger than Brown, plus has experience.

Comment

They needa get Rihanna as the ring card girl. That would be pure genius.

Comment

Originally posted by Simply Zyzz View Post
        the game already rocked and embarrass 40 glocc.... see the video for yourself, 40 glocc was shook and scared... so much for all those claiming the game is a fake ganster.....
        Saw the vid.....Game was with some folks (although Glocc did square up). You think he held the camera and whooped Glocc at the same time?

Punk shat by Game.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          If you think about it, $5mill is a bargain to get them to sign. With the numbers they'd probably draw. The promoter will get way more.
          I agree with this, the investors are making out

Comment

Originally posted by shadyivlife View Post
            They needa get Rihanna as the ring card girl. That would be pure genius.
            Totally agree

Comment

Meh, if they did something like 10oz gloves and at least 3x 3 min rounds I'd be interested, you'd get celebs in there that actually try to beat the sht out of each other.

But alas, it's more of a brief pillow fight than anything

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
                Saw the vid.....Game was with some folks (although Glocc did square up). You think he held the camera and whooped Glocc at the same time?

Punk shat by Game.
                Link to video? Work safe?

edit, nvm. Just seen it.

Comment

24 oz gloves 3 1 minute rounds
                  All i say is they better not rob Buffer from Chavez Marintez

Comment

If Arum was smart he would buy the fight and put it as the co-main.

Comment

Originally posted by Double_L View Post
                      Meh, if they did something like 10oz gloves and at least 3x 3 min rounds I'd be interested, you'd get celebs in there that actually try to beat the sht out of each other.

But alas, it's more of a brief pillow fight than anything
                      These are two, out of shape guys going at it. They can't go 3, 3-minute rounds. I bet you they will be gassing out even with the 3, 1-minute rounds they're scheduled for. You have to realize, they're not gonna go in there an outbox each other and be patient no matter who trains them. They're gonna go in there and swing for the fences, probably punch themselves out in the first round and look gassed out for the other 2 rounds. 9 minutes would kill them from exhaustion.

Comment

Working...
                      X