Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your opinion on acceptance of ****sexuality?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your opinion on acceptance of ****sexuality?

Watched an episode of that show, "glee" and it was almost like they were saying its better to be gay than straight.

I have no problem with gay people but I do feel like it's going a bit over the top with the acceptance and promoting "gay awareness"

No problem at all but they should not receive any special treatment what so ever,is there any awareness for straight people??no so if they want to be gay cool ,but should we have to hear or care about it?? hell no

Comment

I know how I'm raising my kids, that's all that matters to me...

Comment

no issues with them at all...

but im still a bit shaken when rob halford came out...

Comment

Its wrong to promote a wrong behavior. How about looking for a cure so that gay people can lead normal lives?

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
            no issues with them at all...

but im still a bit shaken when rob halford came out...
            I still can't understand how it came as a shock to anybody that this dude turned out to be a ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
              How about looking for a cure so that gay people can lead normal lives?
              Pray the gay away?

Comment

It's a wicked and savage act. This is the issue with the mainstream in today's era. It promotes ****sexuality almost like if it was a sacred act.

These people are sick and really need help.

Comment

I'm cool with it, I don't see why it matters really. Unless someone is insecure of their sexuality, then they try to project it on those who're different and that's just a completely different talk lol.

One of my uncles happens to be a ****sexual, so I've lived with it for some time and I've got no problem conversing with anyone who has a different sexual orientation than myself.
                  2 weekends ago I was approached by a gay man asking me if I was a gay model, to which I of course replied; "Model yes, gay no ". I told him that I wasn't and he told me that was a shame and whatnot... I'm pretty sure he even bought me a drink, but I made sure to check that no rufies were put in.

As long as people don't hurt others with their behavior / lifestyle I really don't care.

Although I do hate the idiots who claim to have special rights due to them being ****s, that's ****ed up and I don't agree with that at all.

Errbody people up in this moooofoka, we all the same Internally RighT?

Comment

adam & eve not adam & steve...i'm ok with eve & suzie though...

Comment

Working...
                    X