Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If a nice drunk girl offers to **** you should you do her?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If a nice drunk girl offers to **** you should you do her?

Ok I went out tonight and pulled some nice girl in a club she was of her face and was dirty dancing with me rubbing my **** and putting her **** in my face so no complants there and putting my hands up her skirt, but she then wanted to **** me in the toilets, now normally I would but she was so pissed she could not even stand up properly and I was a bit worried she would cry rape, she was so ****ed she got kicked out when she tried to drag me in the girls toilets.

Originally posted by davros2010 View Post
    Ok I went out tonight and pulled some nice girl in a club she was of her face and was dirty dancing with me rubbing my **** and putting her **** in my face so no complants there and putting my hands up her skirt, but she then wanted to **** me in the toilets, now normally I would but she was so pissed she could not even stand up properly and I was a bit worried she would cry rape, she was so ****ed she got kicked out when she tried to drag me in the girls toilets.

You should of had sex with her in the toilet.

Comment

what kind of question is that?

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2013 View Post
        what kind of question is that?

he dont know ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
          You should of had sex with her in the toilet.
          Yeah I'am kicking my self now, she was all over me rubbing her **** in my face and saying she thought I was cute and wanted to give me one in toilets but she was so drunk she got thrown out as we went over to the toilet, to be fair I had to hold her up other wise she would have fallen over.

Comment

what other purpose does a drunk b1tch serve?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
              he dont know ****.
              I am drunk plus I didnt get the chance as the stupid women got thrown out before we did anything otherwise I would have cummed over those nice **** of her's.

Comment

A bit risky there Maynard, were you drunk also? if so, why not..

Comment

Slap her in the mouth and walk away. Trust me its the right thing to do.

Comment

youll regret this for a long time, you probly could have done **** to.

Comment

Working...
                    X