No announcement yet.

Five finger death punch with Soulfly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Five finger death punch with Soulfly

My friend invited me to go see them on the 23rd, used to be big into metal and i heard a few songs,please dont tell me they sing or rap cause i wont go.

I'll more than likely be there.. one of my friends/former co-workers is now in 5FDP. gotta go support. just gotta get the day off. im surprised you don't know who they are, theyre pretty much based out of LV now.. or soulfly, soulfly goes wayy back too. the lead singer of the band left Sepultura in the 90's and formed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
      I'll more than likely be there.. one of my friends/former co-workers is now in 5FDP. gotta go support. just gotta get the day off. im surprised you don't know who they are, theyre pretty much based out of LV now.. or soulfly, soulfly goes wayy back too. the lead singer of the band left Sepultura in the 90's and formed it.
      I know Soulfly they are ok its hard to match the death metal of the 80s and 90s though,the joint has seating now havent been there in years i thought that was quite gay watching a metal band sitting down i want to break bones in the pit.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        I know Soulfly they are ok its hard to match the death metal of the 80s and 90s though,the joint has seating now havent been there in years i thought that was quite gay watching a metal band sitting down i want to break bones in the pit.
        that was the metal era though.. nothing is ever gonna top it. i was never a big fan of both, but it's not like i don't like them. i have a few songs from both.

I'm more into this kinda ish..

but like i said, i'm gonna go support.

i know what you mean.. last time Rob Zombie was in town (at the Pearl) he joked about that too.. he was like "only in Las Vegas will people come to a metal show and sit down and watch it" lol then he gave all of us on the floor and in the pit props lol

Comment

I haven't been to the Joint in a long time either.. I actually don't remember the last time I went

Comment

I was heavy in the punk and metal scene back in the day,Pantera pits were brutal but fun that i have interna bleeding feeling means you went to a good show,i miss the huntridge the acoustics sucked but that place will never be replaced 10-15 dollar shows and big names every week,now these fckers are greedy how is some stoner kid gonna come up with 80 bucks,like the rest of America only the rich can have fun.
            I haven't been to the Joint in a long time either.. I actually don't remember the last time I went
            fck i think it was around 97 for me,after the huntridge closed i started listening to more hiphop and as you probably know rappers suck live so whats the point.
            Last edited by MARKBNLV; 03-15-2012, 06:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              I was heavy in the punk and metal scene back in the day,Pantera pits were brutal but fun that i have interna bleeding feeling means you went to a good show,i miss the huntridge the acoustics sucked but that place will never be replaced 10-15 dollar shows and big names every week,now these fckers are greedy how is some stoner kid gonna come up with 80 bucks,like the rest of America only the rich can have fun.
              fck i think it was around 97 for me,after the huntridge closed i started listening to more hiphop and as you probably know rappers suck live so whats the point.
              damn! the huntridge is old school! lol
              true but that's mostly for the really big name artists.. this show is only like 30 bucks plus a 10 dollar convenience fee. the House of Blues always has some cheap shows still too.
              when you add **** up, it's still a lot cheaper then most the other **** here in Vegas..
              I mean I'd rather pay 40 bucks for a show then 540 for a bottle at club or 160 to watch a bunch of grown men prance around stage in tights.. although I will admit, I did fork over a pretty penny to see the Lion King.. had a hot date though and it was well worth it.

Comment

damn! the huntridge is old school! lol
                true but that's mostly for the really big name artists.. this show is only like 30 bucks plus a 10 dollar convenience fee. the House of Blues always has some cheap shows still too.
                when you add **** up, it's still a lot cheaper then most the other **** here in Vegas..
                I mean I'd rather pay 40 bucks for a show then 540 for a bottle at club or 160 to watch a bunch of grown men prance around stage in tights.. although I will admit, I did fork over a pretty penny to see the Lion King.. had a hot date though and it was well worth it.
                Fck bro im getting old,i remember seeing Nirvana at Unlvs Intramural field,i dont get the fun in clubs the music is to loud the bias all have dollar signs in there eyes,honestly first one i went to was not long ago my homie was working at rpm and hooked me up.
                I miss festivals Lalapalooza etc get fcked up all day and listen to some good tunes,i went to rock the bells last year it was pretty cool but the 500 dollars i spent wasnt,the greed has killed it for me,but i havent went to a show in a bit and 30 bucks is ok,it should be fun hopefully it will be open floor.

Comment

Comment

I ****ing hate Five Finger Death Punch, and all bands like them. Soulfly? Ehh, kinda lame. I prefer Sepultura. Max is still pretty awesome, though. But since you're not paying for the ish, I say go ahead and make an appearance.

Comment

Working...
                    X