Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Margarito will beat Cotto...? (VIDEO inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by borikua View Post
    I don't know man, he got caught with 2-3 bombs in seconds... Isn't that the Puertorican guy, **** don't remember his name...
    again Cotto in fight one was hitting him with 2-3 shots and he walked through them and still stopped him.
    Do not buy into those clips there is a reason they are allowed to put those clips out to the public.....

Comment

thats omer henry that hes sparring! footage from early in the camp...

Comment

Originally posted by Low Blow Combos View Post
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4Z05bceldc

@4:55 Video can't be embedded.

Please, he has much less left in the tank than Cotto does. Not to mention boxers like Miguel who have stronger fundamentals can rely on that once they lose a step or two.

But back to the video, look at how slow Margarito looks and all the combos he's being caught with. He's definitely suffered from the wars he's gone thru. Tony might have his 2-3 moments but I just don't see him troubling Cotto at all.
        Hatred toward another fighter can bring out more determination, focus and pride, then it would for some other random fighter. Frazier showed that against Ali, and you can say the same thing for Marquez.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by kimmiblob View Post
            Ill take you up on that bet....

Cotto will touch the canvass
            Let's do it, how much?

Comment

That's Omar Henry and while I'm not positive, I'm pretty sure Henry was only there for a few weeks towards the beginning of camp.

Margarito is definitely sharper now than he was in that footage.

But Henry was putting it on him in that footage.

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
                he made cotto quit and he will do it again......

simply as that

kneegul quits again
                Yes just like he did with MOSLEY RFLMAO hahahaha

without plaster Margarito is just what he was during his first fights a bum...

He will never beat Cotto again and don't think Cotto is the same boxer the Olympic trainer from Cuba is known for his spectacular stamina training back in Cuba...

Cotto will play with Margarita all night long
                Last edited by javielo; 12-01-2011, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by javielo View Post
                  Yes just like he did with MOSLEY RFLMAO hahahaha

without plaster Margarito is just what he was during his first fights a bum...

He will never beat Cotto again and don't think Cotto is the same boxer the Olympic trainer from Cuba is known for his spectacular stamina training back in Cuba...

Cotto will play with Margarita all night long
                  cotto will expose him this time that eye is not going to hold up to a lot of punishment i bet you the fight gets stopped once cotto smashes the eye wide open margarito has done NOTHING SINCE HE WAS CAUGHT USING THE PLASTER.......

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v4 View Post
                    pretty foolish comment by margarito, considering pr fighters like gomez, tito, benitez, ortiz etc.

I wonder how much heart both him and chavez would have shown had they faced tito at 147. tito would have mop the fllor with both of them .

Comment

That does look like Omar Henry

Comment

Working...
                      X