No announcement yet.

Hottest video on Youtube!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hottest video on Youtube!

"Berrera believes that a victory would make em a hero in Mexico, The Prince believes that a victory will earn him recognition as a great fighter as well as a great showman. THE STAKES COULDN'T BE HIGHER!"

There's a few things people forget about this fight. First off, Naz was undefeated and the favorite going into this fight, most experts thought he would be too much for Barrera.

Also, I remember Barrera saying it was the jab he was going to control he fight with his jab and he did.

This is a classic example that boxing is not fighting, it's a sport a discipline that needs to be respected. All that jumping around and acting like a clown for Naz ended right then and there.

To quote Merchant: "Nazeem is getting beat by a classically trained boxer that comes from a culture or boxers"

Comment

I remember watching an interview where the prince said "he is just another Mexican I am going to beat" I wish I could find it

Comment

Man, I loved Naz.

One of the most exciting boxers in- and outside the ring.

I was never a fan of Barrera.

Naz, Morales and JMM are my favourite featherweights of all time.

Comment

Naz got the asswhoopin' he always deserved that night.

Comment

naz was shot to bits,the day he walked out of brendan ingle's gym it was game over for him,if they would of fought when they were supposed to i think naz would of beat him.

before barrera got knocked out by jones they were suppose to fight,if it would of happened then i think naz would would of beat him.

Comment

naz should just be glad MAB faced him first, had it been Morales, he would of gotten KO IMO

Comment

Naz quit way too young, he should have came back. He should have never gotten rid of his trainer either. By far the best showman of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
                  naz was shot to bits,the day he walked out of brendan ingle's gym it was game over for him,if they would of fought when they were supposed to i think naz would of beat him.

before barrera got knocked out by jones they were suppose to fight,if it would of happened then i think naz would would of beat him.
                  i cant stand you brits when it comes to talking about naz, barrera would of beaten ANY fuken version of naseem, barrera was his biggest fight and fuken lost for a fuken reason, CAUSE BARRERA WAS THE BETTER FIGHTER!..

Comment

Working...
                  X